X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORMULA DRIFT OFFICE TOUR by ATTIC

FORMULA DRIFT OFFICE TOUR by ATTIC
    Posted by ceso Content from Formula D Blog

Thank you Derek for taking all the pictures!

So the guys from the Attic (Buena Park), Jimmy and Derek came by the Formula Drift office the other day to stop by because they were here in Downtown Long Beach. I took them on a tour around the office on what goes behind in the scenes in here, too bad they didn’t tell me earlier I would have gone to lunch with them..next time Korean BBQ for sure!!! I would like to add that “Attic is the OFFICIAL Formula Drift Street Wear Store”!

By the way Attic carries all of your STREET WEAR needs from Crooks & Castle’s, The Hundreds, Rogue Status, Mosley Tribes, Creative Recreation, IM-KING, Nike (for your SB heads)…and much more! Swing by and check it out! And if you haven’t been to or shopped at the Attic before you should definitely check it out, their located in Buena Park right across from Knott’s Berry Farm, you can’t miss it!! Also sign up for their VIP MAILING LIST Text Attic to 69302 (Text message rates apply) for all the latest news on new arrival’s and HUGE sales!!

Lastly I want to mention keep your date open on March 28, 2009 because we will be having a Formula Drift x Attic Meet at their store. I’ll post up more information as we get closer! But yeah its going to be crazy a little teaser of what’s to come in Long Beach in April!

Check out their blog also on http://attic2zoo.com/wordpress

- Ceso

So Jimmy and I dropped by Formula Drift’s office the other day to say hi.

We were in the neighborhood so we thought we’d bug Ceso.

Meet Jim, the president of FD.

Ryan’s the head of marketing. He was in a meeting so I didn’t want to disturb him.

Ceso is our main point of contact at FD since he’s at the store all the time. He works for Ryan in marketing.

Casidi and Andy run the operations team and handle all of the logistics.

Either Jimmy’s trying to figure out where to place Attic’s booth at their Long Beach event, or he’s trying to imagine what it’d be like to drift his car on the track. Most likely both.

It must be nice having a little smoking patio with a view.

Downtown Long Beach.

VIEW HERE
    http://www.formulad.com/blog/?p=942
Working...
X