Good first drift car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good first drift car?

I want a drift car for my next car (currently own a Nissan Primera) and i was wondering what sort.I was thinking may be a s13 silvia or a skyline r32 gtst. Any other suggestions?

Yea please use the search button cause you are going to get flamed bigger than tuesdays meatloaf for not looking at all of the others that have asked the same question. Not being mean just trying to get you to check before you ask.

People get real touchy round here.

Comment

1)where do you live?
      2)what's your budget?
      3)you should test drive them if possible and see it in person

edit: oh yeah duluth is right...some people will smash your head open for not using the search button...but i feel happy today so dooooooooooo daaa dooo....or something

Comment

I would go for the r32 gts-t. Hell, it would rock if we had THOSE in America.

Comment

yeah man look at the threads coz many ppl asked that but if you have money go get ur gtr for sure. i juz think u shud buy the cheapest car so if u scratch/ding/crash it (since ur not an expert YET) u wudnt lose that much money. get a fancier car when u get better at it but for now i suggest an AE or a 240sx

Comment

I live in New Zealand so i can get a gts-t for about 8-9 grand. Sorry bout not searchin (stupid newbies!!!) Thanks for the advice

Comment

DATSUN 510
              with an SR20DET motor swap.
              Cheap. but the shell is hard to find

Comment

That could be cool but i rekin new schools the way to go!

Comment

sorry i didnt know its a lot cheaper at NZ. your kindda mean but good for you hahaha
                  Last edited by girlracer; 02-27-2004, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
                    DATSUN 510
                    with an SR20DET motor swap.
                    Cheap. but the shell is hard to find
                    Never heard of a Datsun with a SR,but maybe I've been under a rock.13B's are usuall the call for 510's these days it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                      Never heard of a Datsun with a SR,but maybe I've been under a rock.13B's are usuall the call for 510's these days it seems.
                      Or a KA

Comment

Working...
                      X