Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 attendees ....

man...

im really bummed out. im sitting here infront of the computer and watching espn and speed channel all day just to at least hear something about drifting. i so wanted to attend, but due to ride problems i couldnt go....lucky bastardos! i wonder who will qualify from the US drivers, i wonder who will take round 1, i wonder if there were any serious crashes, i wonder if benson kicked some arse.... :/

grrrrrrr.

Yea... its all happening right now... while im sitting here thousands of people far far away are witnessing the D1..

Comment

look at my highlights, i just got back from the d1

Comment

I don't think think the D1 will ever be televised because as I understand it, Option is THE only media source that has a partnership with the D1. So unless Option released footage to some television station, they wouldnt be able to legally air the event. Thats just what I heard tho ...

Comment

Yea I heard the same thing also from my friend in Grip Video. That your not allowed to show footage of the event on any video unless you get permission from Options. Pretty smart of Options to do that...since if you wanna watch D1 you HAVE to get a options video. O_o

Comment

or you can just watch what i filmed

Comment

Working...
            X