No announcement yet.

D1 f$#%#@ rocked!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what Formula D is for.He should be set by then and gain the experince needed for next years leg of the D1 series.

Comment

i want pictures of him losing.

Comment

Theres a thread smart guy

Comment

Why did the announcer make such a big deal over the Daihatsu? It's basically just a four door hachi, has the 16v and everything.
          Last edited by Weapon X; 02-29-2004, 09:23 PM.

Comment

i dont know, but it was kindof cool to see a old stock looking daihatsu (great hatsu??? whats that even mean?) competing with s15s and the gto and everything else.

Comment

I was going nuts over the Chaser Mark IV that thing looked like a blinged out boat. I think it had the rear seats in there and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                I was going nuts over the Chaser Mark IV that thing looked like a blinged out boat. I think it had the rear seats in there and everything.

The Jzx100 chaser in my avatar ?

Comment

If that's the kunny's one, then that's probably it.
                  Last edited by Weapon X; 02-29-2004, 09:45 PM.

Comment

I was rooting for Alex in the primer AE86...getto style at its best!!
                    hes an drift friend of mine...good to see that he is doing well...he allways ROCKED!!To bad he lost 3rd gear...so he could not go on...

Comment

The Viper didn't get boo'd because "Tarzan" was driving. Once the croud heard that it was Tarzan it was all cheers, they knew he would do something crazy!

But I give props to Rhys for doing his best. I kinda had doubts about the car at first, but after seeing it it wasn't that bad.
                      I'll try to post some of my pics and vids up soon.

Comment

that viper drifting was crazy!

how expensive do you think it will be to fix the stuff he messed up when he smacked the wall? he didnt hit too hard but still, that is a Le Mans style (the announcer was calling it Daytona style, i guess he was referring to the 24 Hours at Daytona race) viper. thats probably a multimillion dollar race car.
                        Attached Files

Comment

its a viper comp coupe...done for the JGTC..its tarzans new car there..
                          anyway dodge sells them for 100K

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                            THAT ROCKED!!! I have like 60+ pics. I will post some tomorrow or monday. I also have 2 low quality vids (i think theyre illegal). Man I personally had the best time. I had great seats. Also, near the end I snuck over to the back of the track. I was able to take some close up pics of the cars. OMG I was only like less than 20 feet away from all the pros and theyre cars. Just as I was about to take some pics of everyone MY CAMERA BATTERY RAN OUT!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!! I was SO close. Anyways I walked away with some Option Magazines, FREEEE Initial D books, Free Drifting Magazines, Free T-Shirt, NOt free D1GP hat, an autograph from Katsuhiro Ueo, and a Small scale model of Nomu-Kens Skyline that I GOT HIM TO AUTOGRAPH. MAN tHATS AWESOME!!! Oh yeah, and when I snuck to the back It was during and after the ending formation runs. All the drivers where partying and celebrating.
                            i snuck in too but i had to jump a fence lol. i got pics but they are gone i had over 100 pics.

Comment

Originally posted by DRFT_MARO
                              Yeah... This blows. Its like listening to people first period the next day in school after tha party you missed...

Stupid Indiana Grr... grr... grr...
                              I know what ya mean bro. I'm stuck out here in Southern Illinois where nobody even knows what drifting is. Eveything is either on the coasts, michigan or chicago which means anybody in In, Mo or Illinois is S.O.L. when it comes to anykind of road race or drifting action. Yeah I desparately wanted to be there, and I couldn't even see highlights on speed or anywhere.

Comment

D1

Hey guys, I had a lot of fun there, I got the autographs of Ueo, Orito, and...yes, drift king Tsuchya as well. I felt quite honored. Otherwise, I still had a blast, just wish they didn't charge extra for trackside. Maybe next year they could build a drift-spec Datsun Z, hehe.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Pennyman; 03-01-2004, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X