X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

put this in ur explorer

aim:gochat?roomname=DRIFTING

Comment

LOL you mean they boo'd him because he was driving a domestic? Or did he just not kick it loose or what? Damn I hope it wasnt just because he was driving a domestic. That would offend me.
      Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 02-29-2004, 05:30 AM.

Comment

CrazyDrifter456

yo add me on msn my email is Nedinic@hotmail.com

or add me on yahoo, knedinic@yahoo.com

thanks peace

Comment

yea it really suked cause everyone was booing him jus cause he was drifting a domestic. I was like the only one within 10 feet screaming "go RHYS!!" I got him to autograph a pic of the GTO...he is an extremeny kewl guy. We chatted and seemed very down to earth. anowho the winner was Kazama drivin the Kei Office S15...Rodeo dorifto baby. it was great when we was swimming on top of his car...i got some pics if anyone wants to see um...and some low-quality movie lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
            LOL you mean they boo'd him because he was driving a domestic? Or did he just not kick it loose or what? Damn I hope it wasnt just because he was driving a domestic. That would offend me.
            yeah there was probably alot of booing because he was driving a domestic. I put the car down here because i thought it was too heavy. But when it got down to it i cheered for the guy because he was an american and he was driving an american car, i wanted to see it to do well.

Unfortionately he seemed to have a hard time keeping speed up around the hair pins and seemed to have a hard to controlling the vehichle. At least thats what it seemed to me. but like i said earlier, this is only there first time out. How many teams go out there first race ever in a professional sport (pontiac's drift team i mean, not other sports) and win?

lets hope he does better in the future.

Now as for people booing him you have to understand there were probably about 12 thousand there. at least thats what i heard. Not all of these are hardcore drift fans. You get alot of generic import car fans and alot of ricers and ignorant kids mixed in there. Its a shame, but the simple fact is when it comes to imported cars there are alot of those ignorant kids.

im sure an example would be, toyota going out for the nascar truck series out here. which is kindof big where im from. Inteligent fans like my grandfather think its cool. But there are alot of ignorant redneck type guys who would boo just because there not an american company.

EDIT: When you put both the word, inteligent and ignorant in a sentence, make sure they arent both misspelled. lol...
            Last edited by nissanguy_24; 02-29-2004, 01:32 PM.

Comment

very good point nissanguy_s4...

Comment

Working...
              X