Yasuyuki Kazama Takes First?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yasuyuki Kazama Takes First?

I heard Kazama took first yesterday at D1,is this true? And if so,congratulations to Kazama and DriftXtreme,I was expecting Kazama to take the top 3,he seems to have been practicing a lot.

Yes, Yasuyuki Kazama did take first place in the Kei Office S15.

Comment

it was so bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*...those who went know what im talkin bout "ONE MORE TIME!!" HAHAHA

Comment

One-More-Time was O-Ver-Played. LOL but that rocked. It was one of the 5 best days of my life.

Comment

Yea so far Kazama is the best drifter I have ever seen with my two eyes. When he came down to hawaii he said one thing he watned to do was show us some drifting that we can look up to and be amazed by. And also to be inspired by...and well I think everyone there was inspired. His race lines, angle, speed, etc. Crazy *Censored**Censored**Censored* driver and bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* car make a good combination O_o

Comment

Kazama is an awesome driver, we chilled with him in the pit on media day. He was pretty $hitfaced.

Comment

Kazama is my favorite driver now! hes awesome.

did anyone else think his race against the orange s15 was realy really close? i though the orange s15 had it for a moment. Both excellent drivers. and man they stuck to each other so hard. Both taking those drifts, rotating the car at the same movement. it was amazing.

im inspired all over again

Comment

I cant wait to see the photos of kazama's car with the big driftspeed stickers on it!

Yes, Yasuyuki Kazama did take first place in the Kei Office/Driftspeed S15.
                fixed it for you

Comment

yea i was rootin for kazama, and he showed us how to do it right. plus, i love that car to death (except the clear tails) and he did great. big props to everyone that was racing.

Comment

Me and my little brother were predicting Kazama's win when everyone was saying either Imamura or Taniguchi, Kazama is freaking nuts, because he doesn't even need to be in the car while drifting, lol!!!!

Comment

Look!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by drft240
                        Me and my little brother were predicting Kazama's win when everyone was saying either Imamura or Taniguchi, Kazama is freaking nuts, because he doesn't even need to be in the car while drifting, lol!!!!
                        Yup..Kazama is the master of door drifting and car surfing,lol.I've always wanted to meet him,but I live too far from Cali or anywhere that he maybe drifting to actually see him in person.Always been one of my favorite drifters if you couldn't tell already.

Comment

O_O....tell me thats a drifferent car...and that they didnt paint over the nice blue car with green. O_o....say it aint so

Comment

Yea, he was in tears. it was a close match last night. Kazama is funny. I met him on Friday with driftxtreem.

Comment

chris...its a different car than the one that came here...

Comment

Working...
                              X