(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D ROAD ATLANTA - Braselton, GA May 8-9th 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D ROAD ATLANTA - Braselton, GA May 8-9th 2009

Please tell us why you deserve a ticket.

-your post should be creative and entertaining

Because I bug you every single year for free tickets to Drift Atlanta and you haven't failed me yet.

Comment

My 2 year old will not stop bugging me about going to a drift event, everytime she sees drifting commercials or events on TV all I hear is "Dad lets go" and this is the closest event to us.

Comment

My boyfriend drifts, I love drifting, we are both huge fans of Formula D (I especially like Foxy Foust). We are flying down from Northern Alberta, Canada to see Round 2 at Road Atlanta, but we have not bought tickets yet and these free tickets would make our trip that much better!

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
          Because I bug you every single year for free tickets to Drift Atlanta and you haven't failed me yet.
          you are getting a ticket

we will confirm about 1 week before the event

Comment

Our application deadline for the free tickets is around the 27th so please continue to post.

Comment

I NEED these tickets.

My boyfriend and I live in NY hes been building a drifter for the last 3 years and loves everything about drifting. We went to Long beach CA this past week for drifting ( it was my first time ) and i absolutely love it and wanna suprise him with a trip to georgia and i really really wanna see Rhys Millen i love that man haha.

Comment

i would like free tickets because my birthday is the monday before formula d atl and i think it would be a great present.

Comment

I deserve a ticket because I have to travel back to the 50's with a DeLorean DMC-12 time machine invented by Doc. Brown. I have to meet my parents as teenagers and reunite them so as not to alter the future and my own existence. Only by doing so will I be able to attend rd.2 so that I may discuss my plans to integrate a flux capacitor into my drift car with Steph Papadakis. That and I want to take pictures in front of Rhys's car and yell at the top 8.

Comment

i also want to yell and scream like an idiot with delicious steve. I'm very excited about formula d this year because i get to cheer for my favorite driver every round. i'll scream things like, "GOOOOOOOOOOO TANGELOOOOOOOO, JUDGE 'EM REAL GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!" but seriously i'm excited about the new judge and the new top 32 tandem format.

also my birthday is monday.

Comment

road atlanta tickets

i DESERVE tickets because unfortunately my 2nd gen fc was stolen from me and with it my drift dreams cause i cant afford to start building a new one till after college, sad face -_- so won't you please hook up some super dope fly drift tickets as a graduation present and a precursor to my summer coming back into a drift car!!
                      DDB^_^

Comment

please apply on this thread by Wednesday

Comment

applying by wednesday

Originally posted by spiritofFC3s View Post
                          i DESERVE tickets because unfortunately my 2nd gen fc was stolen from me and with it my drift dreams cause i cant afford to start building a new one till after college, sad face -_- so won't you please hook up some super dope fly drift tickets as a graduation present and a precursor to my summer coming back into a drift car!!
                          DDB^_^
                          this ones way closer than cali id like to save some money to buy some swag for my ride!!! n id like to bring my gf

Comment

Did i win!?

Comment

Originally posted by P.Haire View Post
                              Did i win!?
                              yes, PM your full name

Comment

Working...
                              X