Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT "NEW JERSEY" June 5th-6th 2009

FORMULA DRIFT NEW JERSEY, June 5th - 6th 2009
    Please tell us why you deserve a ticket.

-your post should be creative and entertaining

Free!

hey i posted for the anaheim and atlanta ones until i realized there was wall nj! like i said im graduating college and getting another fc this summer, havent had one since my last one was stolen. im 45 mins away from wall nj and id really like to save some money since this f-in economy blows and im having trouble finding a real job. working valet is great but i can only buy so many drifting.com tshirts with what i make there. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by spiritofFC3s View Post
      hey i posted for the anaheim and atlanta ones until i realized there was wall nj! like i said im graduating college and getting another fc this summer, havent had one since my last one was stolen. im 45 mins away from wall nj and id really like to save some money since this f-in economy blows and im having trouble finding a real job. working valet is great but i can only buy so many drifting.com tshirts with what i make there. ^_^
      we can get a ticket for you, please PM your full name

remember we will require a confirmation a few days before the event to make sure that you are still going so check the site frequently.

Comment

remember to apply for these tickets early so we can get the confirmations out sooner

Comment

I've gone to every single FD even that they've had in NJ, Love the Wall Speedway setup, you get to see everything that happens. Then I went to the FD even last year in E-Town and left before the event even ended, me and the gf just couldn't take it anymore, you couldn't see anything and every time you tried to get close to fence to see any of the action on the track security would come over and chase everyone away. We actually had more fun watching the drag racing during the 3 hour long break than we did watching any of the drifting. Now it's back at Wall and I couldn't be more excited. do I deserve free tickets for me and the GF, no, well kinda (after all E-town was a complete rip off). But I got laid off recently and am living off what little bit of money that is considered unemployment. So please hook a devoted FD fan up, and if you could toss an extra ticket for the GF that would rock.

Comment

I deserve a ticket because I'm bringing about 15 people to their first ever drift and Formula D Event. IT WILL ROCK.

Comment

Well, ive been following drifting for 5 years, amateur for 3. Ive never been to a formula d event usually the wall one falls on the same weekend as a local event which is 2 hrs away instead of 4 hrs like wall, nj. I want to experience pro drifting for the first time and i want to experience formula d before i see d1 and it ruins it for me. Im graduating and might be selling my drift car to get a good daily to get to work etc.. this may be my last real drifting experience for awhile.

Comment

spiritofFC3s
                Chaotic_Warlord
                ReDc0aT
                s14klares

please PM your full names to "CONTEST"

Comment

reminder,

get those PM's in ASAP

also, we STILL have more tickets to give away

Comment

Originally posted by ReDc0aT View Post
                    I deserve a ticket because I'm bringing about 15 people to their first ever drift and Formula D Event. IT WILL ROCK.
                    I like all of your answers for sure and feel for those that lost their job for sure, Hook em up Drifting.com but I HAVE TO SAY I LIKE the idea of bring 15 people!!!
                    I want to see new faces, new fans and old fans alike...
                    We need to get as many people out there as possible, let's blow up WALL, NJ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rod View Post
                      I like all of your answers for sure and feel for those that lost their job for sure, Hook em up Drifting.com but I HAVE TO SAY I LIKE the idea of bring 15 people!!!
                      I want to see new faces, new fans and old fans alike...
                      We need to get as many people out there as possible, let's blow up WALL, NJ!!!!
                      done,

ReDc0a is getting at least 1 ticket

Comment

I PM'd my full name to Contest, but haven't heard anything back. Is there any chance I could get 2 tickets, one for me and one for the GF, if not then 1 ticket is good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic_Warlord View Post
                          I PM'd my full name to Contest, but haven't heard anything back. Is there any chance I could get 2 tickets, one for me and one for the GF, if not then 1 ticket is good enough.
                          we might have an extra ticket, please check back on Monday

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
                            we might have an extra ticket, please check back on Monday
                            I will make sure to do that.

Comment

any word on if you have the extra ticket? If you don't it's not a big deal. How do we get the free ticket, in the mail or will it be at the Will Call booth? Let me know if you need any information, ie email address, phone number, address.

Comment

Working...
                              X