Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dai Yoshihara and Rhys Millen Interviews on GTChannel

Rhys Millen
    <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-D3OPqlK1M4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-D3OPqlK1M4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Daijiro Yoshihara
    <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://flash.revver.com/player/1.0/player.swf?mediaId=1641250&affiliateId=26132" flashvars="skinURL=http://flash.revver.com/player/1.0/skins/RevverCustomSkin.swf&actionBarSkinURL=http://flash.revver.com/player/1.0/skins/RevverCustomActionBarSkin.swf&pngLogo=http://www.gtchannel.com/images/logo.png" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" scale="noScale" salign="TL" bgcolor="#ffffff" height="320" width="400"></embed>

dont shoot me!! lmao

Comment

Rhys Millen - Shut your mouth. You are THE biggest crybaby in drifting. It's unreal.
      I've seen it in Formula D broadcasts and now I've seen it in this little interview.

if you are THAt big of a baby, just ditch your efforts and leave drifting. PLEASE do it.

maybe you should join Drift Alliance?
      What a stupid 12 year old thing to say. I cannot believe you still have the sponsors that you do.
      Maybe you should pack up and move to D1?
      Good, go a step further and quit all together.

You are a serious cry baby.

Like I've said before. Get out of drifting. You have no place there.

call me again if need be.
      You have my number.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
        You have my number.
        That made me laugh.

Basically what I got from this was "we have a newly developed car, go easy on us instead of being fair". Sounds like crap to me lol

And I agree going to D1 would be hilarious for rhys, that's if the series even makes it through the entire season of course.

Comment

From that video, I'd say that Rhys should've advanced. But his commentary during his 2nd interview was very unprofessional. I notice though that him and Sam both complain a lot if they lose.

It's what happens when you get too used to winning.

Comment

i agree with sebring rhys totally shouldve advanced. when he was following he was up that cars butt and when he was leading the other car was a lot farther back. maybe rhys banged one of the judges gf in the trailer b4 hand. its possible^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Sebring View Post
              his commentary during his 2nd interview was very unprofessional. I notice though that him and Sam both complain a lot if they lose.

It's what happens when you get too used to winning.
              I agree. well said

Comment

It always sucks to be on the losing end when you know that you're clearly the better driver but to make comments like that is uncalled for.

Rhys two words for you: Dallas Mavericks (gm. 3 where the ref blew it at the end and cost them the game maybe the series!)

Comment

LOL

I think the battle could have went omt, you are rhys and he is stephan.... you cant out beat stephan lmao!!!

Whats going on right now with the drivers that are winning, its just prof you gotta love the sport to win in the sport right now.

Comment

Wow Rhys, way to be a good loser and a professional during your interview. I'm sure your sponsors are so proud of you.

BTW- How is the Nissan, I mean Hyundai, running?

Comment

On a serious note dont be suprised if he looses alot of sponsors after this year.

Comment

Hi, this is for the people who are getting tricked by this video. This is unbelievably poor sportsmanship. This is taken from what someone said who works for FD and, well, was there when that happened.

HI, HERE'S SOME RELEVANT INFO>>>>>>>

THAT VIDEO IS MADE UP OF 2 DIFFERENT MATCHES. STEPHAN AND RHYS RAN A ONE MORE TIME, AND THEY CUT THAT FOOTAGE OF ONE RUN FROM EACH MATCH TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE RHYS WAS THE CLEAR WINNER.

Notes from EDRFT on the runs-
                        Stephan Verdier Vs. Rhys Millen
                        Stephan Verdier leads, both come out of the first turn and in full drift. Into the sweeper and Steph with a slightly better angle. Rhys keeing up and both go out the course.
                        Rhys leads, with Steph coming out with a much better angle. Good gap into the sweeper as Rhys begins to pull away. On exit into the peninsula, Steph is side by side on exit. Great Run. They go One More Time(OMT)

OMT
                        Stephan leads, and Rhys is mirroring Steph through the entire course. Mirroring him, but Steph with a little bit more closeness to the wall on the transitiong into the sweeper.
                        Rhys leads, and Steph giving chase. Rhys being able to get a gap through the course untill the exit, good angle and speed from Rhys up untill the exit of the sweeper. Stephan able to stay on Rhys and maintain drift when Rhys losses drift at exit. Stephan moves on.

Hi Rhys, go ahead and send your "application" to Drift Alliance right over to Brian Harte. I think you should still have his phone number. From that time you got upset. And called him.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                          Rhys Millen - Shut your mouth. You are THE biggest crybaby in drifting. It's unreal.
                          I've seen it in Formula D broadcasts and now I've seen it in this little interview.

if you are THAt big of a baby, just ditch your efforts and leave drifting. PLEASE do it.

maybe you should join Drift Alliance?
                          What a stupid 12 year old thing to say. I cannot believe you still have the sponsors that you do.
                          Maybe you should pack up and move to D1?
                          Good, go a step further and quit all together.

You are a serious cry baby.

Like I've said before. Get out of drifting. You have no place there.

You have my number.
                          Amazing!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X