(FEEDBACK) FORMULA D ATLANTA May 8-9th 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
    Oh sh*t.......here comes "Scoregate." hahaha------ "Courantcom" is looking for old score sheets as we speak. lol
    Hahaha! ...no, I'll never mess with judging. It's almost completely a subjective activity and there's no real way to argue that.

Comment

• Sooooo, are Pat's points now restored? Has the rule been removed/ammended?

Comment

• Originally posted by APACHE-R View Post
        Sooooo, are Pat's points now restored? Has the rule been removed/ammended?
        Looking over Formula D's website, it looks like Pat got top 8 points. He's now currently in 14th place...moved up. I can't find anything on the Formula D's website with regards to the tire rule...so I don't know.

Comment

• Well now that FD has kinda made it right by giving Pat his points back.
          Are we going to see a rule change???
          Maybe testing tires before they hit the track and painting them to show they have been inspected?

Comment

• Glad to see he got SOME points RESTORED but I seriously hope he got more than that.

The need to either remove or alter that rule before round 3 unless they want the same kind of "tiregate" drama all over again....and you know it will happen when so many of the tires are testing out of the rule.

Comment

• slow response but awesome products. awesome. < Feedback =D

Comment

Working...
              X