No announcement yet.

New Formula D ad! New Drivers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Formula D is it alright if i use the Ad u have posted on my Acura Legend forum to spread the word?

Comment

To answer the other questions here you go:

Q:Is there going to be some kind of driver search so average joes have a chance to get in on it? or is it sponsored teams with a name for them selfs only? that would kindof suck?

A: Anyone can compete, so a drivers search is not needed. All you need to do is fill out forms and register you car. Can do by emailing me personally or downloading the forms from the site. Sute will be up shortly. www.formulad.com

Q: What is it going to cost to enter to compete? how are you going to filter out the guys who sign up and suck from the guys who are good enough to compete? hows it going to be judged? hows it going to be held? do you need staff to help out at the irwindale event?

A: Cost to compete will be the same cost as like a drift showoff or DDay. Filtering will be done at practice on the day of the events and further filtering at qualifying. Last thjing you want is to twin drift with some guy that thinks he can drift cuz he mastered drift mode on Need For Speed Underground

Q: we need a real track... irwindale sucks... and you dont need a license to compete right?

A: I feel the same about Irwindale in some respect. Its great to get everyone together all compact like but some diversity in the So Cal market woudl be cool. Notice we are using real motorsports tracks for our other venues. We will use Irwindale this year since we are commited to them, but next year we are looking at other choices. Licensing is basically filling out forms. No tests or physicals required.

Q: Hey Formula D is it alright if i use the Ad u have posted on my Acura Legend forum to spread the word?

A: Yes! Go for it. Spread the workd as you please. Thanks.

Comment

on the circuit courses, will the entire circuit be used? Will a track layout be provided on your website?

Comment

On the circuit tracks a select number of turns will be used similar liek in Japan. Course layout will be provided when the site launches. Anyone can email us to get a course layout for RA right now.

Comment

Working...
          X