ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(10 FREE TICKETS) D1 GRAND PRIX - MIAMI (MAY 30th, 2009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) D1 GRAND PRIX - MIAMI (MAY 30th, 2009)

Please tell us why you deserve a ticket.
    -your post should be creative and entertaining

Originally posted by INFO View Post

Please tell us why you deserve a ticket.
    -your post should be creative and entertaining
    My lady and I are coming all the way from Cali and never had the chance to attend a drifting event ...but we always watch the updates from this website We would be sooooooooo honored to be able to receive 2 tickets to attend because we are true drifting enthusiasts ...i'm crossing my fingers

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by oneqkz View Post
      My lady and I are coming all the way from Cali and never had the chance to attend a drifting event ...but we always watch the updates from this website We would be sooooooooo honored to be able to receive 2 tickets to attend because we are true drifting enthusiasts ...i'm crossing my fingers

Thank you
      please PM both names to the "CONTEST" acount

Comment

Will Do ... Thank you

Comment

Long lost bond

I know this might sound corny but I would love to go to the D1 Grand Prix in Miami in May 30 2009 with my older brother. The last drifting competition I've been to was back in 2004 or 2005 in Irwindale sppedway when I was stationed in Camp Pendleton California. I haven't really been spending much time with my brother because when I was in the Marines, I was always deployed and now that I am back, I would love to enjoy one of the most exciting events with him. He is also married now, hence, he spends more time with her than with his kid brither. He has never been to any of the drifting events. It would really surprise him when he finds out that I got him a ticket. Thank you foryour time. SEMPER FI.
          -JE VIRTUDAZO

Comment

Originally posted by exitwoundz View Post
            I know this might sound corny but I would love to go to the D1 Grand Prix in Miami in May 30 2009 with my older brother. The last drifting competition I've been to was back in 2004 or 2005 in Irwindale sppedway when I was stationed in Camp Pendleton California. I haven't really been spending much time with my brother because when I was in the Marines, I was always deployed and now that I am back, I would love to enjoy one of the most exciting events with him. He is also married now, hence, he spends more time with her than with his kid brither. He has never been to any of the drifting events. It would really surprise him when he finds out that I got him a ticket. Thank you foryour time. SEMPER FI.
            -JE VIRTUDAZO
            please PM your full name to the "contest" account

Comment

TOMORROW is the last day to apply for these tickets

Comment

Originally posted by Contest View Post
                TOMORROW is the last day to apply for these tickets
                just following up ! any news??

Comment

From Cali, but never been to a drift event. And willing to go to miami to see nopi oops... I mean D1???

Hope your not going out there just to see drifting, I suggest to go to FD Vegas or Sonoma.... much better events for a first timer.

Comment

Originally posted by oneqkz View Post
                    just following up ! any news??
                    D1 confirmed our list a few hours ago. We will send out confirmations for the winners within 24 hours,

Pretty sure that you got at least 1 ticket, if you asked for you 2 then you got two

Comment

thanks ..you guys rock !!!

Comment

the confirmations have been PM'ed

Comment

Working...
                        X