ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D1GP USA! - Menu Items (Soda Pricing Ect.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude.. you are from Riverside. So who the hell are you calling redneck?

It's not like you live in O.C. or any place civilized in So. Cal.
    YOU LIVE IN FREAKIN' RIVERSIDE.......

Comment

miami is country? you might wanna let all those latinos know that. Maybe they will listen to something other than reggaton then

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
        dude.. you are from Riverside. So who the hell are you calling redneck?

It's not like you live in O.C. or any place civilized in So. Cal.
        YOU LIVE IN FREAKIN' RIVERSIDE.......
        Takes one to know one...Huh Terry?

Comment

That's for sure! But since I left Fullerton and moved to Shanghai....I am pure city slicker! I even use the subway and take taxis instead of driving my Cefiro!

Comment

That's for sure! But since I left Fullerton and moved to Shanghai....I am pure city slicker! I even use the subway and take taxis instead of driving my Cefiro!

You are living the life buddy

D1 "USA" = Getting screwed all the way around no matter where you live

Comment

Originally posted by stedriftward View Post
              You are living the life buddy

D1 "USA" = Getting screwed all the way around no matter where you live
              I feel bad for D1 USA, but it's hard to come back from scandal after scandal.

Yeah I am living the life for sure.....I am going to a city named He Fei in An Hui province today. Toyo Demo! It's great - 4 drivers, 20 models! I like my odds!

Comment

I feel bad for D1 USA, but it's hard to come back from scandal after scandal.

Yeah I am living the life for sure.....I am going to a city named He Fei in An Hui province today. Toyo Demo! It's great - 4 drivers, 20 models! I like my odds!
                I hear you dude...But they don't make it any easier to swallow with all the price gouging and extended wait times for drift action

4 drivers to 20 models Jesus man! You need an apprentice

Comment

Originally posted by stedriftward View Post
                  I hear you dude...But they don't make it any easier to swallow with all the price gouging and extended wait times for drift action

4 drivers to 20 models Jesus man! You need an apprentice
                  man you are always welcome to come here and hang out for a while....I promise a good time!

Comment

Working...
                  X