NY drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY drifters

is there any here from new york who does some drifting, cuz in summer id like to try and pool some money together and have a drift match. and some ill shizzle like that

Where in NY r u from? what do u drive? where would we drive?

Comment

im in dutchess county kingston poughipsee area right now im prolly losing my liscnece for a ticket but after i graduate this year i will have a 89-91 turbo2, best friend has an s13 and has the sr which will go in soon and have some mods, i dk i know an abandoned where house, gotta really look for more parking lots and industrial park areas cuz we all now how bad street drifitng can come out, and try and get a team together and get sponsored

Comment

lmao dude we r like in the same boat.I have a 240('91) but im selling it because EVERYONE wants one so i'll sell it while its hot and make more money than what its really worth

Anyway, after i sell it im getting a FC TII also, would be cool to chill with another FC guy.My friend also has a 240 but he has his SR in already, 300+rwhp, currently getting new cams put in.Haha if we chill it would be 2 FC TII's and 2 SR 240's, good *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.When u get ur car send me a e-mail or post up on here again. E-mail is mpower319@yahoo.com

I'm def. down to start up a team, we got a good start, 4 turbo rwd's

Comment

yea so where in ny r u from? and my email is fc3slideways@yahoo.com

Comment

yea ive noticing 240s getting more and more popular to bad a lot of people dont know wat they r doin with them and apc and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* them out wat else does your friend have done that his sr is puttin that much out cuz my friend is gunna trade or sell his ka to get parts for his sr

Comment

You guys can come hang with my fam if you like. www.importfanatix.com we are all locals from the North East and beyond.

Comment

thad be cool but i went to your site and it says queens blvd isnt that like nyc and im not gunna drive like 2hrs sorry

Comment

Working...
                X