ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are all the drifting.com shirts only black and white?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are all the drifting.com shirts only black and white?

I dont get it, come on guys.... I like some of the designs, but why just make them black or white? If its to save money I understand, but one reason I havent ordered many is just because of the lack of colors. In the future are there going to be any more colors? I need something besides black and white! I dunno, maybe I am alone here but more variety would be good

Originally posted by KyShro View Post
    I dont get it, come on guys.... I like some of the designs, but why just make them black or white? If its to save money I understand, but one reason I havent ordered many is just because of the lack of colors. In the future are there going to be any more colors? I need something besides black and white! I dunno, maybe I am alone here but more variety would be good

ANY COLOR can be offered for the items on the wholesale page if we are notified before reprints.
    http://store.driftingshop.com/wholesale.html
    Ex. Grey, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green

Reprints take place every week and 1 color designs are reprinted more frequently.

You can even request to have select designs printed on a hoody or a soft ring-spun t-shirt.

More ink colors will also be available for some of the designs that use water-based inks.

Comment

Didn't you know dreams are in black and white?

Comment

Info you guys should add the feauture on the website to choose color of the shirts.Thanks

Comment

Yes that would be great. Good idea! I think a scroll down bar where you could choose your color would be helpful.

Comment

printing NINJAS AS we speak! (7:50PM on a Saturday)
            If anyone wants to sub in another color then let us know by Monday!

Comment

Originally posted by KyShro View Post
              Yes that would be great. Good idea! I think a scroll down bar where you could choose your color would be helpful.
              we can provide color options on the more popular designs that we overstock

which design do you like?

Comment

next weeks JERI LEE reprints will be on a light grey,
                this weeks samples came out great

Comment

will you guys be selling at LV

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                    will you guys be selling at LV
                    that is the plan,

we are also selling at SPO-COM next Sunday but we are bringing more to LV

if you need a ticket to SPO-COM then let us know

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X