X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FEEDBACK) D1 GRAND PRIX MIAMI 2009 Round 2

(FEEDBACK) D1 GRAND PRIX MIAMI 2009 Round 2

Please post your feedback on this thread

It seems there's no one from Florida that went that's a member of drifting.com.

Comment

Not that I was VIP, but I heard a lot of ppl that paid for VIP seating feel that it was the worst seats and werent given what was promised

Comment

From a drivers perspective I had a ton of fun, and the event was pretty good. It wasn't as large or as professional as the Cali event, but I suppose most events outside of Cali aren't. It would have been nice if the crowd was a lot larger, I was a bit surprised at the size of the crowd. I would really like it if the courses were bigger too.

D1 is getting off to a pretty good start so far, hopefully they continue!

I don't know anything about how the event went from a spectators point of view.

All in all not bad for a rainy event.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars View Post
          Not that I was VIP, but I heard a lot of ppl that paid for VIP seating feel that it was the worst seats and werent given what was promised
          yeah i recommended to not get vip on the anaheim feedback thread. what also sucked at anaheim was that vip wasnt even allowed in the regular seating area.

i think some people still think that vip will be like the sketch D1 put up a long time ago where the seating was on top of the d1 rigs.

Comment

D1 Round 2 Miami

I wrote a nice little piece about the event for work. Despite the rain it was amazing. I had been waiting years for the guys from D1 to finally come down to Miami. The best part was hanging out in the pits with Ueno and Nomuken. Check out my post by following the link.

Comment

Working...
            X