ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(10 FREE TICKETS) DRIFTING.com @ SPO-COM NEXT SUNDAY (LONG BEACH)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) DRIFTING.com @ SPO-COM NEXT SUNDAY (LONG BEACH)

Long Beach Convention Center
    300 Ocean Blvd.
    Long Beach, CA 90802
    Info: 626.333.1400

Sunday, June 14th 2009
    11AM-6PM

Please tell us why you deserve a ticket.
    -your post should be creative and entertaining

the following manufactures will be at SPO-COM

Comment

please let me win the tickets... i supported all the car events in so-cal, and spent all my money on tickets to HIN, Formula D Long Beach, and D1 GP anaheim. no money left for spocom

Comment

Originally posted by AE86_Fan View Post
        please let me win the tickets... i supported all the car events in so-cal, and spent all my money on tickets to HIN, Formula D Long Beach, and D1 GP anaheim. no money left for spocom
        please PM your full name to "contest"
        tell your friends about this thread if they need free tickets

Comment

Shoot me a pair of tickets!! Instead of going to my friends graduation in UCSB I rather go LB and watch some sick cars...god im such a bad friend...

Comment

Let me emphasis that this is my friend from elementry school that ive known all my life. I am willing to miss his graduation for a pair of tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by markyd0s View Post
              Let me emphasis that this is my friend from elementry school that ive known all my life. I am willing to miss his graduation for a pair of tickets.
              send a PM to "Contest" and we will set you up!!

who else needs tickets?

Comment

Tickets!!!

I am a true car enthusiast, with a concentration more on rotary powered vehicles. Since I was 15 and got my first job (22 now) I bought subscriptions to Superstreet magazine, Turbo Magazine, Import Tuner, and Honda Magazine dreaming about one day having a show/performance car like the ones featured. I now owned an RX8 for four years and am living my dream to an extent. I dont have the full connections I wish I did but I know that if I keep attending Car Shows (LIKE Formula D, HIN, and D1GP, where I met Alex), and attend SPO-COM I will continue to get ideas and connections to as what it takes to create a true "CUSTOM ORIGINAL SHOW STOPPING IMPORT". I am stoked about attending SPO-COM because the listed companies attending SPO-COM never get together like this at other car shows!!! Another "big" reason I should win tickets is because DRIFTING.com makes the best JDM/Drift shirts! I mean really good quality, I have washed mine multiple times and no fading or cracking of the design!! That and I need to pick up some 4 more rotary engine shirts on what other day but SPO-COM! Hell, I'll wear a DRIFTING.com T-Shirt with the booth# all day at the SPO-COM event! Thank you-

Comment

Originally posted by markyd0s View Post
                  This guy should get some VIP passes for being such a bad friend. LOL Remember, there's always a ton of chicks at graduations, especially Santa Barbara.

You should give me his tickets to force him go to the graduation.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                    This guy should get some VIP passes for being such a bad friend. LOL Remember, there's always a ton of chicks at graduations, especially Santa Barbara.

do you need a ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by ZumnRX8 View Post
                      I am a true car enthusiast, with a concentration more on rotary powered vehicles. Since I was 15 and got my first job (22 now) I bought subscriptions to Superstreet magazine, Turbo Magazine, Import Tuner, and Honda Magazine dreaming about one day having a show/performance car like the ones featured. I now owned an RX8 for four years and am living my dream to an extent. I dont have the full connections I wish I did but I know that if I keep attending Car Shows (LIKE Formula D, HIN, and D1GP, where I met Alex), and attend SPO-COM I will continue to get ideas and connections to as what it takes to create a true "CUSTOM ORIGINAL SHOW STOPPING IMPORT". I am stoked about attending SPO-COM because the listed companies attending SPO-COM never get together like this at other car shows!!! Another "big" reason I should win tickets is because DRIFTING.com makes the best JDM/Drift shirts! I mean really good quality, I have washed mine multiple times and no fading or cracking of the design!! That and I need to pick up some 4 more rotary engine shirts on what other day but SPO-COM! Hell, I'll wear a DRIFTING.com T-Shirt with the booth# all day at the SPO-COM event! Thank you-
                      you are setup for SPO-COM

Comment

I will....

I might be new to this Forum but not new to the scene! Forget about the guy missing his friends graduation. I will get Drifting.com with the "Info" user- bad bear head behind it Tattooed on my tricep (back arm), for VIP tickets! A rotary Tattoo is going on the other arm, soon! - Thanks for setting me up!

Comment

Drifting.com T-Shirt

So do I get to wear a Drifting.com Shirt at SPO-COM? It'd be nice!

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
                            do you need a ticket?
                            Sure....I want to check out those high-end european VIP cars. I saw some crazy stuff last year.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post

LOL. Damn I almost feel guilty for wanting to go to spocom.

Comment

Working...
                              X