Im new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im new

Ya got another one Im new to the forum. Im relatively new to racing, and Im really new to drifting. I have an 85 Celica GTS. It seems to have potential for drifting. Its not built up yet, but I still have much interest in the sport. Hello all!

Welcome to the site. Glad you posted a greeting.

Comment

come on make this guy feel welcomed? where you located? im in japan...im riding a 90 bluebird and will have enough for a project car after the summer...my name's mark...call me marko if youd like..got pics of ur car? some people on this site will bite your head off if you ask a common question...so i guess use the search button? but thats not as fun as asking IMO

Comment

word

Comment

is the gt-s RWD AWD or FWD

Comment

Hi nice to see another toyota driver.

I have a friend who has an RA and they can certainly drift. Does it have an LSD? is it IRS or solid axle. got any pics?

BTW, I drive a 1985 Corolla GTS.

Comment

I think it's rwd.

Anyways, hello from one noob to another, lol.

My drift machine is an old rusted out Ford Ranger. Until later this summer, it's all I've got

What racing have you done? And how'd you end up here?

Comment

sorry it took so long to post. My celica is RWD, open diff, but I have a supra rear end in my garage thats gonna be fabricated to bolt on during the summer or spring break. Its IRS and rides purdy good. Im from U.S., near Chicago. I only do little street races, every once in a while. My car isn't that fast, but its still fun. Oh, and i love the Corolla GTS. 85 was a great yer eh? Thanx for the warm welcome guys.
                www.geocities.com/defvaynegts/carpix

Comment

Working...
                X