RARE JDM Kei Office (Keiichi Tsuchiya) Red Driving Gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RARE JDM Kei Office (Keiichi Tsuchiya) Red Driving Gloves

Note: I used benw's description since I thought he described the item well. Hope he doesnt mind!

Up for sale are my Kei Office driving gloves. Designed by Keiichi Tsuchiya and produced under his Kei Office brand, can be seen in every episode of Best Motoring and are the choice glove of Tsuchiya during battles and car tests. Since Kei Office has become K1-Planning, these will never be produced again.

They are "free size" which means they are one size fits all. I have only used them a few times and am selling because I need funds for a project. There are NO RIPS, TEARS, OR DEFECTS of any kind! The white leather is still pristine and supple like new.

Price: $80
    feel free to email me at FD3SRotary@aol.com Thanks!

Item SOLD

Comment

Can i still find this glove somewhere on the internet? Besides e-bay.

Comment

I have these gloves in green (keiichi's favorite), signed by Keiichi Tsuchiya himself (twice..once in pen, the second time in Sharpie)... wore them for two laps, before they were signed, never used again.

email me at gerbilzoox@yahoo.com with an offer, if you'd like. (don't lowball me...look at this thread and use your head)

Comment

Working...
        X