X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does forrest wank

who really is cj tune?

Go away princess!..

Us, little people, use this forum to stay up on our favorite sport, DRIFTING!..take your bank roll and hustle it down some other hill..

The D-Avengers are a bunch of cry babies that their daddies didn't hold enough while growing up. (no pun on your ex-spouse situation or your kid's mentals so don't get all pissy on me, it's a saying')..

Just keep quite for awhile and maybe people will forget about how much an A$$ your "organization" has made of themselves lately..

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh...silence is golden'

Comment

did you just call your former team member forrest WANK?

please tell me that was a typo..

if not, that is downright UNPROFESSIONAL.

Comment

Here is the reason Forrest wanks, his good friend Josh Herron actually thru him under the bus and exposed him. Forrest, how dare you put us all out in the open during a phone conversation to a whole party! You have no idea what respect truly is and you don't know how hard I always tried to get your back.

Now that YOU have made Ruth out as some kind monster, I am going to publicly come out about why Forrest Wang was released and asked to leave the drift avengers. Forrest was subjected to being in the daily life of Ruth in business and family life. He was asked to be apart of this business and family because we believed he had what it takes to be a superstar. He was given free food, free place to live as well extra bonus ammenties that come with Ruth's life. We have a music studio being run out of the house, as well as the drift/race team. Ruth was raised in Manhattan and to be able to keep up with her takes a certain kind of snap to be able to succeed.

When he first moved in he had his mini bikes and I would never let anyone ride them without asking. Dean asked him to ride his mini bike and he said yes it was cool. We ended up buying Dean his own bike and one day after Forrest got in a dispute with Ruth because he really did not have any interest in working on her subaru, he rode off with his friend Cj and rode Dean's bike into the canyon without asking him. Dean and Ruth both have nice things and if you ask them, they can be very understanding but when you just take something it really is disrespectful towards them both.

Then, we are scheduled to do a drift demo in Reno for extreme autofest and the day before the event Forrest tells me he is not sure about event. In his heart Ruth and I knew he wanted to go Las vegas, so we canceled Reno and decided to let him play in Vegas drift event instead. Ruth gave Forrest 200 dollars and right before he left, we told him we had a meeting with Adam Andretti and we need him for meeting at 2pm. So sunday afternoon rolls around and low and behold no Forrest. We call him and find he decided to stay at a party and blow off meeting. Well, Ruth was very upset and for good reason.

Ruth is trying to do something bigger than any of your small minded thoughts could imagine. It takes someone who has vision and is extremely out of the box to do it and I am proud to say she is my friend. Are lives are not just about winning a race or banging some chick, fast and the furious is not what represents drifting to me. Our team represents living a daily life dedicated to fixing what is broken in society and removing the cancer that tries to rule the earth in alot of areas including the media. That is one of our mottos and drifting is one of the outlets including, motorsports, music and embedding a free spirited but sharp attitude towards life.

Forrest just so you know, you are a good kid in your own right but you still have alot to learn about being a true champion. Moto GP race was so freakin amazing and you should have been there. I do not know why you couldn't enjoy yourself in enviroment, Ruth is such a giving person and such an adventurist. Why wouldn't you give her more respect then that? I guess because you just don't care. Thats what everyone at the house felt including Mr. Mad Mike. Forrest you will be able to make something out of D1, I never doubted you and can see what a winner you can be. You doubt me and I am here to tell you Forrest, we are gonna do what we said we are gonna do and you are gonna miss out. D1 is who you have jumped into bed with now and although there bed may seem like an easier path, the outcome will not be nearly as satisfying as you may think. I really had your back and you questioned it for some reason Forrest. You are a back stabber and your friend Josh is an idiot for throwing you under the bus and telling us you let everyone at party hear our phone conversation.

You wonder why people get angry and want hurt people?!

Comment

so..Ruth called him a wank because he didnt come home at the right time, and he took the minibike out? He missed a meeting?

Sounds like some family probs. Hes a grown man.

James, you know this aint right. There is no professionalism at all.
          She did the same to you before.

WALK AWAY. The D-Avengers thread is closed. END IT.

Comment

and insulting J. Herron is not a good idea either.

Comment

Originally posted by CamelTouge View Post
              so..Ruth called him a wank because he didnt come home at the right time, and he took the minibike out? He missed a meeting?

Sounds like some family probs. Hes a grown man.

sorry, but dozens of people who met the man called him that and worse. I kept giving him and his "friend" a chance. He informed my business manager and accountant and attorney, and my record studio partner that he was "the greatest american drifter in the world" and that "forrest does not need to do anything to help." they all told me to get that as&^hole out of my house because he was an arrogant pr1ck. I let him stay longer and thought everything was resolved. He lied to me. thats why he was put out . HE LIED to us. i dont give a &*)() what the hell he and his special friend want to do. he was supposed to be at an important meeting with a man who flew in just for the meeting with james and forrest. needless to say, the "man" lost any respect he had for the "worlds greatest american drifter."

please make a room in your home for them.. they are charming houseguests and would be happy to take advantage of you too.

Comment

and insulting J. Herron is not a good idea either.
                Just thought it was pretty stupid of him to admit Forrest was letting people listen in on our conversation. I posted on here because people started to bad mouth my friend when they did not know the truth to the matter.

Comment

Sounds like some family probs. Hes a grown man.<<<----- WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?????????

I am trying to end it but someone put another drift avenger bashing thread on and just started it all over again. Now a bunch of people are upset and the whole thing is out of my hands. I am just doing my best to keep the balance but you guys on this website are running some kind of game. You know who I am refering to when I say this, yeah you. It is an inside job and this whole thing is a joke. They all want to make you think this real but it is a scam, a fraud and just as political as the drift leagues themselves. I DON"T WANT ANY PARENTAL CONTROL AND YOU CANNOT CONTROL EVERYTHING.

Comment

Ruth,

dude wasnt the person you believed he was.
                    no need to bash him on the forums.
                    you did that before. with another driver on your team (james).
                    you guys "kissed and made up" (no pun intended, seriously), and im sure you wish you didnt insult him (james), like you did.

ruth. walk away. you stop, they stop.
                    Last edited by CamelTouge; 07-06-2009, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Please stop this already i beg you

Come on guys you ruth and james stop this already this soap opera is getting too long. On a serious note stop it already if you guys stop we will stop this has gone too far everyone knows who you guys are already.I BEG YOU STOP THIS. THIS IS HURTING DRIFTING

Comment

I'm the second best drift racer in the world. i need a place to live out in california and some money to finish my rolla. wanna be my sugar mama?

where is the video you were gonna post showing all of D1's secrets and mysteries.

Comment

Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
                          Our team represents living a daily life dedicated to fixing what is broken in society and removing the cancer that tries to rule the earth in alot of areas including the media.
                          Fixing what's broken in society and removing the cancer? Give me a effin break guys. You guys should try being decent human beings first before you start ridding the earth of all its evil.

The Drift Avengers is the cancer. Why not remove yourself from this forum.

btw calling Forrest Wang, Forrest Wank, is the same as calling Ruth Surrey, Ruth Slutty......how do you like those apples.

This is what I look like in case you're looking for me....
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by OldSkool510; 07-06-2009, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by drift2thextreme View Post
                            Come on guys you ruth and james stop this already this soap opera is getting too long. On a serious note stop it already if you guys stop we will stop this has gone too far everyone knows who you guys are already.I BEG YOU STOP THIS. THIS IS HURTING DRIFTING
                            i agree. thats the first brilliant statement ive seen you make. from now on, all you'll hear from me will be only good and positive things about drifting. I know you dont think I care, but I know how truly difficult it is to drift and it takes remarkable skills to be able to handle car like that. Thats why I look at drifting as a sport. It takes a real athlete to be able to drive with such finesse.
                            Im sorry you got the wrong picture of me. If we ever have the pleasure of meeting, I think youd change your opinion of me.

Comment

.... like grains of sand thru an hourglass... these are the Days of Drift Avengers

Comment

Working...
                              X