does forrest wank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CamelTouge View Post
    so if i give every driver that competes at justdrift, ASB, etc etc a dollar for competing, does that make them a pro driver?

ill pay a buck to each driver. now they are all PROS.

i got no job. you know the deal. can i have a dollar?

Comment

so if i give every driver that competes at justdrift, ASB, etc etc a dollar for competing, does that make them a pro driver?

ill pay a buck to each driver. now they are all PROS.
      If a dollar is all their standard of living requires, sure.

Comment

Originally posted by captainNEO View Post
        i got no job. you know the deal. can i have a dollar?
        yeah, ill give you a dollar. NOW youre sponsored by CAMELTOUGE! You are officially a pro driver.

Comment

yeah, ill give you a dollar. NOW youre sponsored by CAMELTOUGE! You are officially a pro driver.
          I'm going to make that sticker just to tick you off. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
            I'm going to make that sticker just to tick you off. LOL

Sweet. Just dont put that sticker on any of your two projects. LOL

Comment

Alright, well I tried to get on here and make sense of things but failed miserably. Sometimes you just haft to know when to say when and I think posting on these forums is not going to aclompish anything to help my career.

Best of luck to everyone!

For the record, those threads were written by Ruth's 13 year old son Dean and he was so angry for the way the forum talked about myself and Ruth. I am very proud of him and thankful to have him stand up for us.

Comment

Sweet. Just dont put that sticker on any of your two projects. LOL
                I'm putting it on the Hardbody, Jackass.

I'll try and get pictures tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
                  I'm putting it on the Hardbody, Jackass.

I'll try and get pictures tonight.
                  The effort it takes to make those stickers......Take and post photos could go toward your projects....Kinda dumb don't you think?

I guess you love to try and prove a point.....A point that doesn't matter

Comment

Originally posted by stedriftward View Post
                    The effort it takes to make those stickers......Take and post photos could go toward your projects....Kinda dumb don't you think?

I guess you love to try and prove a point.....A point that doesn't matter
                    Guy I was going to see to decal a drum head had to reschedule for next Wed, so I'm using my free time wisely! Besides, I knocked this out in 15 min.s.

Comment

• *golf clap*.

Comment

• *Turd Plop*

Comment

• Send me a sticker and a dollar...The sticker will keep me looking good and the dollar will buy me 2 beers.

Comment

• Just read the whole "BRiT" rant-off on DRIFTWERKS.Seems these little waves made here have traveled the world.Those guys have too many valid points about this team/cult on there to pick just one for quote..

But I do think we are kicking a dead horse here..If a group does their best to make everyone hate them and succeeds then mission accomplished Drift Avengers(wack name by the way.. Avenging what? Respect? yea right..besides "DA" was taken before you)

Let's ignore these sniffling phony whiners and sit back as they attempts to make us eat our words with their "skills of drifting". If they win then i will be man enough to apologize for whatever disrespect and skepticism i have thrown their way but until then, FUQEM'..talk is cheap suckas

pssst! - By the way the odds in Vegas for that happening are 1,000 to 1. I'm taking the "over-under" bet on Dr.Z's upcoming relapse.(sorry had to kick that horse 1 more time cause i'm a sarcastic Ahole)

Best of luck Team Drift Avengers looks like we are all rooting for you...Maybe you should build your own drift track in the Hollywood hills..go ahead you gotta the money.

Comment

• last 4 posts before me made me spray beer out my nose *ouch!*

Comment

• Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
                                Actually someone close to Ruth started about 15 threads out of anger and all were deleted except this one for some reason.

The movie is exclusive to Drift Avenger drivers, the director Adam Christian Clark is a personal friend to Ruth and is excited to get the Drift Avengers involved in his project.

This goes back to the Chris Milano theory of spiderman hijacked my laptop

older members might remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X