No announcement yet.

does forrest wank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Justin Banner;231623]First of all, I'm in contact with Ruth, James, and D1, so I'm pretty sure I do know a bit more than you. Unless you are a D1 official or were a part of Drift Avengers, you're just flapping.

you would actually be surprised of what i do know

Comment

• Come on guys don't post anything anymore in this thread drift avengers are just enjoying all this publicity, I know is hard sometimes of all the crap they post not to respond back but there just laughing at us of all the attention there getting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
        Well, it was even before the series started that people were say that D1 would be disorganized and horrible, then it got worse when it was mentioned that, not only would the Drift Box would be used, but that the same people that ran NOPI were running D1GP USA. Then the arguments made that FD Pros should be in or the series would be less legit, which I still argue is wrong. So, yes, a lot of detractors were bashing D1 just because they were fans of FD.
        It was not hard to see what was going wrong before the first event. I can't exactly remember everything that I saw wrong and I am no expert at running a series mind you, but things like the drift box, overhyped anouncements, and the biggest of all attempting to run what they wanted to be professional series when we already had one were big problems for the sport.

I definitely don't support them for trying to be THE professional series in the US, as a pro-am series I think they would do great though, and they give tons of great am drivers a chance to drive. It's just too bad they will not embrace being second best.
        Last edited by gigglesnirt; 07-09-2009, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• I think D1 should try market they're style of drifting instead of the "best drifting in the world".

Japanese style, J style, Kansai Style, what ever they want to call it. Lord knows I loved the traditional D1 style and tradition... but in the states it just isn't the best anymore. That's what is really irking my spirits these days about D1.

That and the fact they bring only there best of the best dudes out to compete against the USAs up and comers. Its no way to build confidence and foundation in a series. I can skeet off 20 Japanese drivers who can come out and give us a good show without totally making most of the USA drivers look like complete fools.

Yea, and no more drift box and non drift experienced judges

Comment

• Yeah I would really rather they not bring their drivers over, just have a pro-am style series and in the perfect world hook up with D1, cooperate and work together, and have the d1 usa series be a building block into formula d.

But I really doubt that happening with how stubborn D1 seems.

Comment

• The way it is now is FD is the major league, while D1 is the minor league system. D1is more of an exhibition series now becuase the talent pool is so diluted.

Comment

• Drift Avengers Drama Thread III: Avenge Harder

Comment

• Actually, I already miss that thread.

Comment

• Former Drift Avenger---FORREST WANG "wanked" his @ss off to a 1st Place ProAM finish in Vegas this weekend.

What a major slap in the face.....Actions certaintly speak louder than words. HA HA HA

JBIZZLE--Take notes. SHUT UP AND DRIFT!!!!!!

Way to show the Drift Avengers where to shove it Forrest. GREAT JOB...AWESOME DRIFTING.....

Sorry guys. I just had to.
                    Last edited by OldSkool510; 07-12-2009, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                      Former Drift Avenger---FORREST WANG "wanked" his @ss off to a 1st Place ProAM finish in Vegas this weekend.

What a major slap in the face.....Actions certaintly speak louder than words. HA HA HA

JBIZZLE--Take notes. SHUT UP AND DRIFT!!!!!!

Way to show the Drift Avengers where to shove it Forrest. GREAT JOB...AWESOME DRIFTING.....

Sorry guys. I just had to.
                      Um, why keep bringing this up when, one they aren't drifting in any series, and, two, you guys are sick of their threads but constantly keep putting a dying thread on life support?

Comment

• Justin - You are a sell-out. Ever since they called in to your show, you've been jockin' their nuts. As a host, you need top remain unbiased, but man you've been swinging on their vine for too long. Welcome to the jungle...

I knew I would get this response that's why I apologized beforehand. Sorry bro, just had to do it.

I'm a huge Forrest Wang fan and that "wank" crap they pulled was too much. Please understand....

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                          Justin - You are a sell-out. Ever since they called in to your show, you've been jockin' their nuts. As a host, you need top remain unbiased, but man you've been swinging on their vine for too long. Welcome to the jungle...
                          Sell out? Have you listened to any of my shows? Wait, scratch that, I haven't posted the last two and I wasn't on this week due to work.

Any how, I have expressed, time and time again, on record, that I feel that some of Ruth's claims are on the Hollywood side, have told her myself, and stated that I don't care about Keiichi's habits outside of D1. I have even told Ruth, no one on here or pretty much anywhere would be surprised or at the very least expect bias in D1. I have, again, stated that I am a friend of Ruth's, haven't hidden it, and have stated that disclaimer every time I talked about this issue.

I stood up for D1 when it came to scoring, the opportunities it gives the grassroots, and have been very positive towards D1, even during this scandal. If anything, I have been more of a sell out to D1 than the Drift Avengers.

Comment

• You are coming to DA's side quite often and there's absolutely no good reason for it other then you're seeing some personal gain - whether it be monetary or just simply for your ego. Neither, in my eyes, are good enough excuses to associate with a shady corporation.

Comment

• Comment

• That doesn't make any sense, plz trie agen

Comment

Working...
                                X