No announcement yet.

750hp in D1 !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i had a scanner ill show u his whole setup.. and someone who can read japanese can tell u wat and how his NOS setup is
    Last edited by MrodDrft; 03-03-2004, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Sorry about the sucky quality but here it is going straight to the intercooler... lmao

Comment

then explain how they would use it? the only way i could ever see them using it too spray into the intercooler or oil cooler

Comment

straight into the intake

Comment

spicey

Comment

Originally posted by drift star
              then explain how they would use it? the only way i could ever see them using it too spray into the intercooler or oil cooler
              why dont you see them using it normally to create power? cause there running turbos already? just takes tunning and enough octane gas..

Comment

Kuroi has been climbing the D1 rankings. In 2002 he finished 64th overall and 2003 with the 44th place finish. 2004 he has a best 8 finish so far from round 1. I hope he enters the rest of the events and places well. Its nice to see new drivers instead of the same old Taniguchi, Nomuken, Imamura. Even though i do love them =]

Comment

Drift Star, now's one of those times you need to step off your high horse and ask yourself..."could I possibly be wrong?"

We went and checked out the Up Garage hachi inside out, it's running nitrous. The international director of Drift Xtreme told us in person the car is running nitrous, everyone with half a @#$%ing brain in there head knows that a few D1 cars are running nitrous.

Comment

Maeda runs a AE111 20v, turbo, and nitrous, which is injected into the engine. Would you like a number for the guy who installed the system into Maeda's car? I have it.

Comment

man a 20v turbo and nitrous? whats that thing make when its all running and the juice is flowing?

Comment

Over 300ps

Comment

thats cool one mean hatchi..

Comment

Ok i saw with my owne eyes Dr Charals changing out little purple zex bottle out the kei office car...

ok that pic should show ya what im talking bout...

Comment

well alright guys i have been gone from these boards for a while i guess they are using it now but i dont know why they truely need it except to cool there intercooler or oil cooler.

Comment

cause irwindale is a HP track...think how much HP you need to spin the tires...if you had a turbo that big it would be laggy as hell

Comment

Working...
                                X