No announcement yet.

(VOTE) "ADDITIONAL" FORMULA D EVENT Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think D1 was hampered by location, weather and not a lot of promotion short of just stuff in miami. I want florida, but id be totally happy with a 2nd round at Road Atlanta or somewhere else in GA!

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
      Does anyone know attendance numbers for the Florida D1 event? I know rain probably affected it somewhat, but I'd be interested to hear what the paid attendance was.

Chicago has turned out 6k fans to FD events before, I'm sure they could do it again (if not more). Club FR has helped build up the grassroots drifting in the area, so they'd be quite strong.
      \

You bring Formula D to Florida the turnout will be just as good if not better. The grassroots here are big too alot of people have been wanting a Formula Drift event for a long time.

Comment

I voted texas because I think there is already a lack of drivers at the east coast events. But then I was thinking that Utah was a lot of fun when I drove there last year and its an amazing brand new facility. Miller Motorsports Park

Comment

What no Utah? Miller motorsports park is calling.

VIR would probably rock though like someone else said, something in Florida or Texas would be a good idea too, there is too much in California it seems.

Comment

VIR def.. its far enough away from NJ to draw NJ PA WV MD DC VA NC and more prob plus the facilities and track are second to none, ask the local pro's

Comment

Sebring FL!!

Comment

Originally posted by gigglesnirt View Post
                What no Utah? Miller motorsports park is calling.

VIR would probably rock though like someone else said, something in Florida or Texas would be a good idea too, there is too much in California it seems.

I'm so down for miller....

Comment

Working...
                X