Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get em hahaha

Comment

I'm going to bid like $500 and stiff the guy, :-)

Comment

maybe he wanted to see how many ppl would be dumb enuff to bid. even the price is enough to tell you to stay away...

Comment

i dun did it, I bid $1,000 for it.

Comment

someone bid against me for $999.00 and jack up the price

Comment

hahahahaha

Comment

lolz u should ask him if he got it off a GTR Mustang Rotary Special Edition Car.... lolz mischief 3000 is soo funny...where do they get these people

Comment

That's so bad. Haha 50hp!

Comment

man.... sometime think something-awful is right the internet dose make you stupid....

what would be funny is if the first bidder reconized the gasket and actually wanted it not for an RX-7 but for whatever car it goes to.

TF

Comment

This is the ultimate in siber sh!t. It says have you blown another head gasket on your RX7 that in it self is sh!t but whats rally funnie is the gasket it self is toast look closely its blown all to hell. Man I really need that for my car does it say wat it fits. like 20b, 13b, 12a or what.

Comment

dude we should just bid all high like menchi then get our bids retracted cuz according to ebay you can if the item is not what you think it is.... or what it is for.... so technically it's not for the rx7

Comment

Originally posted by GoukiS14
                          dude we should just bid all high like menchi then get our bids retracted cuz according to ebay you can if the item is not what you think it is.... or what it is for.... so technically it's not for the rx7
                          very nice idea...

Comment

Chas

I belive itīs Chas himself who has placed this auction

*SMILE****

Comment

Hey I emailed the guy about it and said: LOL, you do know that rotary engines don't have headgaskets, right? Some ricer will probably buy it though, so you should make the price like $150 since it makes "50+hp". And he replied: Haha, that's exactly why I made the auction, just to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* around and see who
                              bids on it and what kind of emails I get... haha.

Comment

hahaha tight now he should make one for apex seals for a sr20det.... ooooo hmmm I could make millions

Comment

Working...
                                X