Clear All

I sent mine in to "contest" weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
      we got you down for a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by tougekids View Post
        The first time I heard about drifting was in initial d around 8th grade I tought it was the coolest thing in this world! Later on one of my moms best friends son told me and explained to me how drifting works and how he new how to drift and he will go out in the canyons around 2 &3 in the morning to this secret spot that he new about were people gather and all showed up with the sickest cars and everyone just into drifting! I told him take me PLEASE He said when your older around 16 years old (I was like 13 at the time) to this day he hasent taken me! He did let me borrow a DVD called drifting 101 with keiichi tsyushia back then when he told me and that's what got me into it even more and I started watching his drift bible DVD on YouTube and many other videos! Sense then I've been hooked on drifting and cars! That's all I would talk about in school and how I would say that I was gonna drift when I got my car! I annoyed the heck out of people but, they All thing I'm crazy up to this point and that I'm never Gonna drift or even see a car drift but, I know that deep in my heart I am! But it's just gonna take time! Now I'm 16 1/2 and I've been saving up money to get my self a 240sx wich is my second favorite car but right now it's my 1 cause it's a car I can afford and it looks so cool and I love how many things you can do to it and the many parts! But, to get to the point I will love to get two ticket one for me and one for my best friend so I can finally be there in the stance cheering and screaming and witnessing with my own eyes the beautifull art of drifting for the first time and not in videos anymore! And for my dream to come true and to make another step forward into proving everyone wrong and making my dream come true into becoming a drifter and in what I love! Plus, I know you now! And I'm gonna be one of your future workers hopefully in the future when I get my transportation from my 240sx and if I get hired ! THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
          Same here. Im still waiting on confirmation for my ticket

Comment

Quick Question Everyone is wondering if the tickets are VIP are they? Thanks!!!

Comment

doubt it

tickets are tickets though

Originally posted by INFO View Post
              thanks again!

Comment

these are general passes with reserved seating

Comment

2 members confirmed that are NOT going

Comment

Around what section are the seats? It's cause my friend wants to go but, he wants to buy a ticket for him but, he wants to get it close to were I'm seating at! Thanks Again!

Comment

Originally posted by tougekids View Post
                      Around what section are the seats? It's cause my friend wants to go but, he wants to buy a ticket for him but, he wants to get it close to were I'm seating at! Thanks Again!
                      that is a concern that we are looking into

Comment

Oh alright! Just please let me now asap when you do figure it out! Thanks A Bunch!!! : )

Comment

REMINDER

we do not have enough tickets so if you STILL plan on going then you MUST send a PM to "Contest" by THIS FRIDAY (Oct. 2nd) or your ticket will be give out to someone else.

Comment

Give me some damn tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                              Give me some damn tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
                              you need to post more than 1 line, especially when we got an offered domo-kun marshmallows

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
                                that is a concern that we are looking into
                                I was wondering the same thing, let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X