No announcement yet.

(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D "IRWINDALE" October 16th - 17th 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl!! Don't even trip! Your post was the shiznit. I hope i see you at the event! I am looking for some female friends that are into the drifting scene!! Props to you and welcome to the drifting scene! I think you've officially been bit by the tuner bug! Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by dozer View Post
      no more
      maybe, please PM your contact number, we called your friend earlier about this

Comment

• Originally posted by DomoBev View Post
        in response to anybody criticizing my entry, thanks for stooping a little too low. regardless if i get a ticket or not, i am interested in this event! and its people like you that make newcomers like myself feel unwelcome!
        you are getting a ticket, enjoy the event and tell your friends to check it out. J has a stack of flyers that you can pass around

Comment

• I'm not sure if I was down for a ticket or not. Unfortunately, there were last minute schedule changes at work. So... I'll be working during Formula D weekend. Thank you for considering me for free tickets, but I can't go.

I hope all of you enjoy the show, and keep on posting with or without free tickets

Comment

• Originally posted by DomoBev View Post
            in response to anybody criticizing my entry, thanks for stooping a little too low. regardless if i get a ticket or not, i am interested in this event! and its people like you that make newcomers like myself feel unwelcome!
            Like EF HUTTON, I mean EFGiggles said - Girl. Don't trip, your post was the shiznit,

Don't pay attention to what people have to say.
            Just take your FREE ticket and have fun that day,

We are all this forum, just clowning around,
            Don't take things personal and be glad your Formula D bound,

You don't know us, We don't know you,
            So what we say should not have an effect on what you do,

Just keep posting on this Free ticket thread,
            and be grateful you saved some bread,

Use that money and buy a drifting.com shirt,
            No matter what anyone says, don't let your feelings get hurt,

Tell all your friends about the upcoming event,
            Trust me, it will be time well spent.

The more girls you bring, the better it will be,
            There's nothing better than cool cars and little cuties.

Comment

• Can I get 2 VIP tickets for that?

Comment

• lmao, this is getting funny

don't get your feelings hurt

Girl,

Don't mind me, I'm just a prepubescent boy with a "no girls aloud" tree house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakesoba View Post
                  I'm not sure if I was down for a ticket or not. Unfortunately, there were last minute schedule changes at work. So... I'll be working during Formula D weekend. Thank you for considering me for free tickets, but I can't go.

I hope all of you enjoy the show, and keep on posting with or without free tickets
                  you were down for a ticket and we REALLY appreciate you letting us know so we can give this ticket out to someone else

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                    Can I get 2 VIP tickets for that?

PM your contact number ASAP

Comment

• Originally posted by INFO View Post
                      you were down for a ticket and we REALLY appreciate you letting us know so we can give this ticket out to someone else
                      so do i get one

Comment

• Originally posted by 9987654321mike View Post
                        so do i get one
                        Is this persistence or annoyance? lol Make him for work for it drifting.com......10 line poem should do it!!! lol

Comment

• ah no more?? Well how about discounted tickets or discounted VIP tickets?

Comment

• Its over??? I had something good to say too... Well does anyone discounted tickets to the show or discounted VIP discouted tickets? Please?

Comment

• Originally posted by INFO View Post
                              Yep...I couldn't let a seat go empty. Maybe I'll get to watch the event either on DVD or the Speed channel, and then *sigh (it's not the same as being at the actual event). Thanks again, I'm happy I had the chance to try for the free tickets. I'll continue to get my daily fix of drifting.com.

Disclaimer: No negative remarks towards DVD drifting vids or The Speed channel intended cause I watch those almost everyday too

Comment

• the confirmations will be PM'd tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X