Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love that tire carnage!!!

Comment

I wish they would have just made it a sim like they said, but it's more like pro street if anything, disappointing for me. Not that I had high hopes I guess, I wish I could like it. Visually it looks really cool, but playing it is just not that fun for me. I guess I'll just wait for fm3.

Comment

i love dirt 2. kinda arcade-y but very fun. add me if you guys are on xbox live. gamertag: livesocket2

Comment

Need for Speed Shift and Grid are neck and neck! But, Grid Takes The Drifting! Shift is so impossible to drift in! It's really frustuating it's impossible to Drift I think they over did it! But, Shift has great racing in circuits! And many cars and you get to fix up your car in every way it also has tuning mode were you can adjust the littlest things in your car!
          Gonna get Dirt 2 Heard it's a great game!!!

Comment

Insane!!!

Originally posted by borodori View Post
            you can go straight to the drifting events in quick race. You don't have to unlock it.

Here's a quick video I made. This is only from 1 or 2hours of playing. I had better sessions but didn't record it. Drifting is alright, nothing revolutionary or anything. The "basic" concept of drifting is there. I only did the first stages of tuning on the car.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s44luZXIEWs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s44luZXIEWs&hl=en&fs=1&"
            type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always"
            allowfullscreen="true" width="425"
            height="344"></embed></object>
            Dude!!! What do you do to get the drift going like that????

Comment

Originally posted by tougekids View Post
              Dude!!! What do you do to get the drift going like that????
              not much, just maxed out on tier one settings and all driving assists off. Not my greatest run...

I know I might get shot for this but I'm beginning to like this game more than GRID. Dont get me wrong, GRID is FUN, but it's too easy to drift in that game. NFS-shift it's a little more challenging, but not to a point where its frustrating. What's funny is I usually stay away from NFS games, never did like any of their games. Just bought this as an impulse buy.

For the guys who says the drifting feels wack: are you guys using the stock spec of the cars to drift? Cuz I know when I tried the s14 and especially the s15 stock that thing was twitchy as fuuck.

Finally got to where the game "feels" more like "drifting". I'm using the s14 with max tier 2 upgrades and some suspension tweaks. It wasn't up till I got up to the tier 2 upgrades for the s14 that the drifting started to feel fun.

Here's another quick video
              <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wWWuH13bK_0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wWWuH13bK_0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
              Last edited by borodori; 09-24-2009, 09:56 AM.

Comment

this game has great graphic but its kind of challenging to keep a drift going

Comment

You should be able to test this game in person @ Formula D Irwindale (Oct 16-17th)

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
                    You should be able to test this game in person @ Formula D Irwindale (Oct 16-17th)
                    its was worth the whole $5.00 i spent on it

Comment

For some reason, I drift better when I'm racing than I do in Quick Drift. What's up with that?

Comment

Working...
                      X