First time here..Hello from Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time here..Hello from Japan

Hi all, just droppin and and seein how big the scene has gotten back home in the states. Well, if ya ever wanna stop in and see some stuff in japan going on feel free to stop into my site www.tirekillin86.50megs.com and my friend Chris's site ..www.teamhinga.50megs.com.
    Does Ernie Fixmere ever come on here...I'm lookin fer that guy!(Used to work for mre and wanted to BS bout upcoming trip home to SoCal)

stay safe and remember we'll be thinkin bout ya all from over here in the motherland.....

Booney

Welcome in brother. Glad you could make it. Can't say as i've seen that guy but I only know 2 peoples real names here so he may be right under your nose.

Oh since you live in Japan, how bout finding me a jobby job so I can move over there.

Comment

Hey, nice site. and welcome to the boards!
      1 question...
      Whats w/ the huge shifter? Thats awesome!

Comment

I've seen that big shifter in a drifting heaven video. It worked graet. I think it helps shift better and more efficient. WELCOME AND NICE SITE!

Comment

hey man! what's up? did you bring okinawalevin with you?

it's the same coiloverkid from 4ag. ernie doesn't really come in here, but lorin from drift extreme does. when're you coming back again? you'll be here indefinitely right? cant wait to see team hinga USA ripping up drift days haha

Comment

Welcome to the boards, man. Hope you like it here. PEACE!

Comment

ernie fixmer huh? looks like your big in the drifting scene. hope you dont hate the site, its been good to most people

Comment

hows the So-Co scene in the East? When I saw some pictures, I think they can easily out do us in our own rice game!

Comment

Ive spoke with Chris and Takiko form Hinga, nice people. Welcome to the boards.

Comment

Thanks all!, I'm low key in the scene because as some knew I made it well known I was headed home to So Cal to start up Team Hinga So Cal and try and help revamp my Old team in Cali- Velocity California. Good and Bad news...I'm not gettin back to Cali within the next 3 years ...I got extended! Yeah! and Boooo. I love Okinawa and I miss cali and most of all my hidden Corolla GT-S Hatch Back.
                    About Ernie, he's a family friend not a contact or a hook -up. I kinda looked at Ernie as a Lil' Bro when he was in the mil. In fact I was once his instructor, later to catch back up with him in japan as his Boss. My kids still see his pics and scream, "ERNIE"!.....followed by a strange ritual of rubbin yer hands in front of ya really fast (Ernies friends know this ritual all to well)
                    Thanks about the site. I have two of them and a zillion projects, seemingly never content. Usually weekly updates and I try to include locals as well as us Americans. tons of great pics...I think!
                    That goofy shift knob/extension was found in the car when it was purchaesd. Looked like somethin to defile people so I tossed it out, later to find it and realize why it was in the car. For some reason people like it, me I get hung up in it but the gaudiness of it all cracks me up. I wanna get a skull shift knob for the top of that thing...LOL, I'm always BS'n too so bare with me.
                    I like the scene in this site and as long as I see it not goin the route of 4ag with the squabblin and ultra extremist attitudes you won't hear a complaint outta me.

Feel free to hit my sites up and link all 3 of Team Hingas sites

Again Thanks and I'll see ya around.
                    7"- = -

Comment

Oops, I forgot to mention....Michaels the real name, but you'll never find that guy! Ya gotta ask fer Booney to find me.

Take it easy!!

Booney(7"- = -)

Comment

Working...
                      X