A message for you kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message for you kids

I just read something that makes alot of sense and u should take it as consideration

To truely be good at drving your car and knowing all it will do
    Drive the car the way it wants you to drive let it teach you and once you have masterd it move on to upgrading it.

i just thought it made alot of sense :P

yes oh wise one

Comment

whatev, or swap in a 500 sr with nos and drift like a pro.

Comment

hey dont forget the APC stuff and the neon... you know for every lumen of light your car produces over the factory spec you gain 1/2 HP... throw some HID's on your car you just gained 50 hp!

Comment

Yes, you should really understand the car first.

Comment

It's a beautiful thing when you know every little neuance of your car's behavior and you understand everything it's going to do before it happens. Knowing a car that well allows you to think ahead. For example, if you're going to take a certain curve, you can run through it in your head. Then when you do it, it's exactly like you pictured it because you already know what the car's going to do...a beautiful thing.

Comment

The ultimate secret to minimizing car maintence is easy.When changing your oil,leave the car running and let all the oil drain out.Then put in the new oil.If you do this,you'll have less oil changes to look foward to,thus,less basic maintence .Now no one be smart,lol!!!

Comment

WHOA! its like the master splinter of driving talking!

Comment

I didn't know he was on the boards!

Comment

my lil advice..... drive the car the way you want to drive....that way the car knows whos the mastah

Comment

and if ur car ever trys to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* with u ..u tell it that if it ever happens again then you swappn its engine with a civics...then it will obey..... ahaha

Comment

Every car is different. It's good advice for noobs though. Mine likes to grip but I still slide.

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
                          and if ur car ever trys to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* with u ..u tell it that if it ever happens again then you swappn its engine with a civics...then it will obey..... ahaha
                          hahahaa

Comment

its kinda like understanding your girl(for you girls, your guy). when you know more about her then you can move on to the more funner stuff

meaningful relationships... so beautiful

Comment

so i guess what you trying to say is ride it hard and put it away wet?

Comment

Working...
                              X