No announcement yet.

R35 GT-R DRIFT Car, DYNAMIC AUTOSPORTS HANKOOK GRUPPE-S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They got the GT-R & great looking great! Wow, I am so jealous!

Comment

we should have an update on the GRUPPE-S slumber party by Monday

Comment

I think I'm going to stop by the shop tomorrow night to say hi to my favorite kimchee-eating team owner

Comment

ok, both cars didn't pass tech for round 1

I'm not going to jump to conclusions, maybe one of there techs quit half way through the project or something

but i kinda feel me and others are owed a apology.

Comment

Good job so far team Dynamic. Car is looking bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*, not the first time a team hasn't made a round. Atlanta should be fantastic!

Comment

what's the status with the R35 is it ready for round 2 in Atlanta ?
              i'm looking forward to see it in action

Comment

Looking good for Atlanta: http://www.youtube.com/user/DynamicA.../0/FttIE7LGCj4

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FttIE7LGCj4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FttIE7LGCj4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                Last edited by SCR_7M; 04-27-2010, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Worlds first huh? I think Blitz kinda handled that. But GC

Comment

Was the blitz car at D1 round 2 this weekend?

Who ever makes a successful lap first wins IMO

Comment

Gruppe S received the first sleeved block for VR38 in the world, that we know of. (Gruppe S is) taking the final measurements to finalize this 4.3 liter stroker kit. The billet pistons engineer is getting the final specs and tolerances.
                      Attached Files

Comment

http://gruppe-s.blogspot.com/search?...&max-results=7

"Even the oil squirters are carefully drawn out to make sure that everything is perfect. No other piston manufacturers takes the stock crank, stroker crank, stock block, sleeved block, stock connecting rods, stroker connecting rods, and the oil squirters to design 1 set of pistons. This is going to be a truly engineered pistons exclusively for the GTR R35 and every inch of the piston will be machined. These pistons will have everything unnecessary machined out of them for maximum weight saving and the ability to handle 1600hp. I dare you to make it!

-Ek"
                        Attached Files

Comment

I still want some team gear, I gotta look fly this summer!

Cant wait for the motor to be completed.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                            [/IMG]

I still want some team gear, I gotta look fly this summer!

Cant wait for the motor to be completed.
                            No kidding, I'm hoping they make everything available to buy eventually. I want to buy the jacket for when it gets a bit colder in the fall.

I've seen the shirts at the NJ/ATL events and bought one for a friend -- they're really nice quality and the design is good.

Comment

Working...
                            X