My kind of SUV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My kind of SUV

Has anyone seen the new Subaru Forester STi?
    http://www.subaru.co.jp/forester/stiversion/index.html

I don't know. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I still liked that pimp golf cart Falken had

Comment

The forrester is actually a stationwagon not an SUV O_o but yea that looks pretty bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

actually it is an SUV. the legacy wagon is a stationwagon.

Comment

that and the outback.

Comment

Your groceries will never make it home in one piece again

Comment

i would have to say i would like to drift a Cayenne Turbo, because that thing is packin 500 horsies

Comment

dude, think about physics. it is too top heavy and too tall to drift. you would drift for about 2 seconds before you flip it onto it's roof. it would be cool to do it, it's just that nothing gets past physics.

rock.

Comment

SUV or Wagon?

well i dont know what subaru considers it, but thats a wagon if i ever saw one.. hell most SUV's are wagons. and all SUVs are wagon versions of trucks. Theres no shame in a wagon... i dont know why people are afraid of that.

anyways i like the idea its kindof kickass

Comment

And I thought SUVs were *Censored**Censored**Censored*. How many horses does it have, anyone know?

Comment

not stock obviously, but vip

Comment

Originally posted by Hachi Kid
                        dude, think about physics. it is too top heavy and too tall to drift. you would drift for about 2 seconds before you flip it onto it's roof. it would be cool to do it, it's just that nothing gets past physics.

nope, it would sway like crazy, and when it does flip it will funny, but a high center of gravity doesn't make it impossible to drift, I 've even grip raced autoX tracks with a mercedes SUV, it was up on two wheels comming out of a hair pin but the suspension was able to take it. I wouldn't take it out to touge though

rock.

Comment

actually, i think the porsche suv could drift. as you said, it would start drifting for like 2 seconds, then flip over. but i dont think it would do that. its either it drifts, or it flips. i dont really know how to explain it, but i dont think it would drift for a couple of seconds and then flip. plus, ive seen a few of those thing tuned, and they get low to the ground. some suspension and the possibility of a flip are reduced by a lot. that thing was tested at nurburgring when in its early stages by trained professionals. i dont think it will flip very easy. but it is an suv, so that chance is there...

Comment

the Forrester is a sports wagon and is not sold as a SUV in Japan. It has been out on the market for years here and they have Forrester only races for them. Yes a forrester can drift but its four wheel drive whats the point. The guy next door has one and its pretty strong at about 250hp

Comment

Working...
                            X