I am somewhat new!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am somewhat new!

Hi, I am new to the drift scene somewhat, like kept up with the circuits but never really pushed to paticipate. I was usulallyin into the 4x4 scene until I realized that is a sinkhole hobby. I am looking forwad to selling my truck this upcoming week and try to buy my neighbors 1982 Toyota Celica GT Liftback, 200k+ miles but well kept and is a one owner car for around a $1000. Looking into parts and was also looking towards a motor swap. I was thinkig maybe a 4AGE 20v Blacktop, but I am not sure i it will slip right in plus aftermarket parts aren't easy for sure. Well thank you very much.

SUPER CLEAN!

SUPER CLEAN!

Does that celica have a 22r in it? If it does, i'd say just rebuild and turbo that thing.
    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer View Post
      Does that celica have a 22r in it? If it does, i'd say just rebuild and turbo that thing.
      Yeah it does but I want something fuel injected cause carbs are to old school for me lol

Comment

I honestly don't know where I can find some cheap turbos and i would like to convert it to fuel injection.

Comment

my mate has one of these and goes good but the only problem with it is he keeps blowing diffs but other than that they are great cars and with the right setup great drift cars

Comment

Working...
          X