ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is a good place to get a sr20 in the Dallas area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is a good place to get a sr20 in the Dallas area?

My s13 needs a motor and i'm just trying to see who does the best work and has the best pricing installed on 240s.

Anyone in the DFW area?

Comment

I searched for sr20det tx and this is the first thing that came up.

http://www.lightspeedperformance.cc/...essr20det.html

Comment

I don't have personal experience dealing with this shop but they really seem to know their SR20DET and 240SX stuff. I am considering using their services if I can't find a good enough shop in Austin.

http://shopctc.site.yahoo.net/ctcsrtukit.html

Comment

Yeah I know of CTC but last I heard they closed down. Does anyone know of Cartune in Dallas?

Comment

Yeah, cartune.

Comment

Stay away from Cartune. The owner of Cartune used to be the ower of a Shop called Boostfactor that closed down. They were the home of the non- intercooler SR20 swap using air intakes as IC piping and there wiring wasent any better. They will try and tell you that they are Cartune Texas, Ie part of Cartune in Calli that has a good rep but they are not. There are alot of people that have given the shop money and havent recived a thing. CTC was/is a good shop, they just merged with Wasabai racing. If you want the swap done right you need to talk to Eric Nahl of www.entuning.com or email the guys at www.thejdmstore.com for info. They have had a SR swaps for longer than 99% or the people and if the dont do it for you they will hook you up with someone who can. Mainley track down Eric and and have him do a blacktop for you. And NO I dont work for a shop and I have a CA anyway, I just dont like to see people get burt by bad shops. its sad when people go somewhere just becouse they do it, Good or bad.

Comment

Hey Pacman, do you know where exactly each of those two shops are located?

Comment

Working...
                X