X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APO address???? guess boso got used part connections in the service

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
      Uhh, what's with the pea-shooter? Ross getting ancy?

having a shop in Gardena close to areas like Compton and workin super super late. Sh*t happens. gotta have protection. no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by CelicaDRIFTER View Post
        having a shop in Gardena close to areas like Compton and workin super super late. Sh*t happens. gotta have protection. no joke.
        Then why use Bird shot (well, looks like it) when you can have the stopping power of a 12 gauge shot gun?

Comment

Fund raising project!!! Let me know if anyone is interested. 30,000 in stock!!!!!

Please contact Me, Ross Petty or any of our staff for more information about this great product!!!!!
          Last edited by RACETUNE; 02-16-2010, 06:01 PM.

Comment

what the hell are those? the details are overwhelming

Comment

I'd say it's some sort of drink. Google-Fu No Workin'.

Comment

We are kinda stuck waiting for parts, and money. we are just finishing the body the best we can do until we get the doors, trunk and the missing rear over fender to finish off the body work. and the new paint cant wait!!!

I am still sourcing all the parts for the diffs, so i have spares and different gears for the different track layouts. Time is so short need to get the engines ready, so much more things........ Anyway, thanks for everyone checking out the BOSO build. Enjoy the pics!!

Thanks to all!!!!

Last edited by RACETUNE; 02-22-2010, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RACETUNE View Post
                  Fund raising project!!! Let me know if anyone is interested. 30,000 in stock!!!!!

Please contact Me, Ross Petty or any of our staff for more information about this great product!!!!!
                  what is that?

Comment

This video is to thank everyone that has helped us get through the 2009 season. 2010 will be the "Year of BOSO"

**Check out the 2010 Garage BOSO S15 Drift Project "Rasta S15!!!!" thread somewhere on in this forum. Thanks Alex of Drifting.com!!!

Or search for us on any search engine we are easily found. Garage BOSO or Ross Petty

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uzQYhsvdlVo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uzQYhsvdlVo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Comment

I am still stuck on working on the Diffs and waiting for parts still, now we are just working on customer cars.

Richard finishing Dai Inada's Celica

Ross Detailing and Vacuum customer's car after all work was finished

Comment

Damn I am so tired!!!! we closed shop at 4:30am...All of us are all zombies, I finally got 3 diff completed, Ross and Adrian got the the rear subframe down for the new parts we should be getting soon. We are so behind. Still waiting for the carbon doors, trunk and rear over fenders from japan before be can paint it. anyway here are some pictures of our progress, And just to make our life more crazy we are starting on the S14 Rotary and see if we get it running before round 1.

**anyway today is engine building day..I'll try to post what i can.. thanks for everyone checking BOSO out!!!!!!!

Setting backlash, expeially if you the S14 Diffs we modded with Skyline internals with 4.6 and 4.3 ring and pinion gears. (all i need is a 3.7 & 4.1 and my collection is complete)

OS Giken, Tomei and Nismo, took me long enough to prepare!!!!

Nissan Stagea need to look at it everyday to keep me motivated, we are taking it to long beach!!!

The S14 and S15 chillin!!!!

Comment

I know that S15.... what was done to the car? just maintenance?

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
                            I know that S15.... what was done to the car? just maintenance?
                            We completely built and Dyno Tuned this car, everything was put together at Garage BOSO. Well at the moment we are stuck waiting for parts. I will be updating shortly...

I just wanted to share with you this picture, this was about 3 months after Frank Siharath (Me) and Ross Petty opened up Garage BOSO in Gardena in January 2007. This picture was the when we got to build our own Drift car to run in Formula Drift and be a part of Falken Tire.

This picture below is at Irwindale when we did a Photo Shoot for all the Falken Drift cars and Team. This picture was taken in 2007. That year we tuned and supported 5 of the cars in Falken. We are still the only Shop that still Fabricates, builds engines, painting and Dyno Tuning everything inhouse. (We use Dynapack Dynos for Tuning only)

Comment

well here are some pics of the S15 when be picked it up in Okinawa in 2007 (its the white one all the way on the left, and some random pics I have had.

Comment

I meant the silver "customer car" from Florida how's that car doin?

Comment

Working...
                                X