1K DRIFT, watch for it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1K DRIFT, watch for it!

Ok so heres what we have going on right now. We are building a website, dedicated to drifting, but not to drift events and badass built cars no. Future site to be www.1kdrift.com. We are changing things up for the better. We are looking for YOU!. Drivers, builders, fabricators, shop owners, photographers, film makers, organizations, event coordinators ect ect. We are also taking, "for drifters, by drifters" very literal. Basically everything will be put up thanks to the input, and entry of DRIFTERS. All the way down to things like apparel. We want to keep things, simple, gnar, and just flate out fun. All around. And we want submissions from EVERYONE all over the WORLD. The more submissions, the more followers, the more people, the more content.

Things will be done as said befor, for drifters, by drifters! So you want to cover an event and write up a little story for it? Submit it, we will catagorize it, possibly make it a feature, and post it. Regaurdless as long as its legit, its gets on! All submissions will be completely acredited to the entrant along with a bio on themselves. Things like apparel, vinyl and maybe later more cool *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like parts ect will be up for grabes as in for sale, and for contests. ALL MONEY GOES TOWARDS KEEPING THE SITE UP AND GOING FORWARD!!! I will be doing more in depth stories on drivers, photographers, shops, events, models, ect. We want to keep this as fresh as possible. We want things to be wide spread so we all can get a view into the drift life everywhere! As many series and just general countrys as we can get. People who submit content like shop coverage or events ect. Will get swag!

We have a blog together temporarily for driver profiles. Very basic, very simple. But to the point. That site is www.1kdrifters.blogspot.com. As said befor the webiste will be www.1kdrift.com once complete and ready which will be soon. The original idea was to get together 1000 drifter driver profiles and then it ran across to broaden that idea up and continue it on. So thats what we are doing right now. We will possibly set-up a pretty basic forum for people to get in touch, sell *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, but *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, show *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, talk *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. So keep an eye out, submit your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. Keep it real, keep it fresh. At 1K DRIFT.

If you want to submit yourself to be a profile, email me Corey Zinkhan, at slide.racer@hotmail.com. Or message me on Facebook. If you have any other special thing you want entered let me know. And if you are outside the USA, contact me if you would like to be a rep and pull things in from your home country!

Working...
X