X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminder;

Enter ASAP

Comment

lol i would love 10 free tickets but idk a good reason why i deserve them i mean i have been into drifting for quite sometime im actually starting to get pretty good i live down in florida soo i try to drive as many local events as possible not to mention im going to be broke for the next 2 montns becuase there is 2 events that i have been dieing to drive again soo all my money has been going to get my car prime.... id really love to go!! ive been trying to give all my roomates to go back up this year becuase last year was out first FD event and we had such a good time and it was good insperation to me and my roomates! i had a super good time i got to meet my fav driver chris forsberg not to mention he took 1st and the last few actually excuse me last bunch of runs of chris and d-mac where soo intense that i really really had a hard time judging those last runs but it was a hell of a time and when i was up there i was living with my mom and when me and my friends walked down to the pits i got a text from my friend mike who drove by my house and saw cops out front soo i was like ohhh *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* great soo i call my mom and was like what the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* happend and shes like how do you know? and im like my frined drove by and asked if everything was ok and i was like what? and she told me that we got robbed my ps3 got stolen and allllllllllll my games and my moms dvd player lol she didnt want to tell me becuase she didint want to ruin my time i was pissed but then everything was good when we watched the drifting again... well when we left atlanta we where talking about how we want to come back next year and how we where planing to do so much more stuff we drove back we took an s14 with open downpipe and coil overs lol it was loud as hell and stiff and the other car was a hundai lol i got a girls number on the interstate we talked for a week lol but yah anyways lol when i came back and saw all my stuff that was gone i was like kinda upset i walked around the house and stuff and then i decided to go for a ride i hoped in my s14 and drove around and then asked this cop if she saw or heard of any other robberys around the hood she said no then i left and went home and unpacked my stuff and went to sleep woke up next morning to go up to my friends shop and noticed my car had 2 flat tires and someone poped the hood and cut the my maf wires to for my sr well my friend brett had an extra maf wire i got it from him the next day brett was up in atl for the last event as well he was with a seprate groupe but our friend jason g was one of the drivers in the proam and he actually did well i think he took 2nd but it was a hell of a time even tho some crappy stuff happend back home i moved out of that house and got a place with everyone i went up with last year and we keep talking how we should go and we kinda said in jan where where not going to go this year but i keep trying to give them a good reason to go back... im thinking if i get these tickets it would make them go!!! lol id love to go back but yea there is my story lol

Comment

I'd like free tix to Formula D so I can afford to drive my 8-6 to the race!

Comment

please remember to enter this contest early

Comment

I would like to get a free ticket because I have a baby on the way in July and this may be my last chance for a while to get away with the boys and spend some time smelling burning rubber and hearing the sounds of those beautiful turbocharged engines slamming the redline.

Comment

I feel I should get a ticket because for one, I am coming from Los Angeles and this will be my second East Coast race. Last year I went to New Jersey and had a blast! The energy was awesome out there and I have heard that the ATL gets crazy! Few friends have told me that Road Atlanta is a fun or favorite course and from what I have seen it looks challenging and exciting. Being on a different coast or race back to back is awesome and feels like you're following a story or comic book. I'm sure after the craziness that went down last weekend we can expect to see some intense drifting and tons of burning rubber. I am for sure looking forward to seeing Patrick Mordaunt since he came out strong Saturday and looks pretty aggressive. Also looking forward to seeing Ryan Tuerck come back and podium! So hopefully I can get to see and experience how Atlanta gets down with Formula D next month! <33
              Last edited by girlie ninja; 04-12-2010, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Why do you want to go? it would be my 1st time experience Formula Drift live and person ive been following Formula Drift since 2005. i wanna experience drifting culture and electric atmosphere of Formula Drift top 32 drift battling that i come to know in love!
                What are you looking forward to? meeting all the drifters i can, hanging out with Drift Alliance and hopefully having ride along with Vaughn Gittin Jr in his 5.0 STANG!(i <3 mustangs). everytime i see Matt Powers ask "who are your sponsers again?"(just like Bill Woods did lol). taking some awesome photos and video in ride along if its happens(prays). im also looking forward getting a passport since i never been on a plane or outta of oklahoma state lines kinda sad huh?..

Travis aka TRAVY

Comment

Well where to start...

I am travelling from the UK (wiltshire) starting my vacation in Melbourne on the 23rd april then hoping to drive up to ROAD ATLANTA where I can witness one of the greatest drift events (in my eye's) Just brought A new video Camera for the event to which I will post another awesome drift event onto www.youtube.com/driftnut
                  Witnessing a USA drift event is also on my facebook group and "bucket list"... www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=59177891428

Not to mention I had a wedding fully booked for the 8th of May At Sanibel Island which I have cancelled and now become single so I'll need to chat up Miss Formula Drift 2010 + I am nut's about drifting!!!

Kind regards Ben Jones (this was my first ever post on this site) won't be the last either!!!

Comment

PS... I only need 2 ticket's as I am gonna take a family member to witness there first ever drift event!!!

Comment

i wanna go to formula drift bc i freakin love drifting, i used to be into the whole muscle car and classic sene, and my bro took me to a FD event and i was like holy s*@t where have i been the past couple of years it was love at first sight lol im looking forward to meeting the drivers and seeing Vaughn Gittin Jr new Monster Stang also looking forward to the beautiful smell of burnnig rubber
                      alex

Comment

Reason 1.. Going to see if JR's mustang catches on fire again this year!
                        Reason 2.. I want to take my wife so she can experience how amazing a live drift event is!
                        Reason 3.. Drifting > Nascar.. nuff said

thank you for considering me for tickets!

Comment

we will select the preliminary winners by Friday. Please post ASAP

Comment

to reiterate, i'm the guy holding the byaahhh sign. yes, that's a photo of the this year's fan guide.

Comment

I need a crew to come full force like that at irwindale with me!

Comment

Originally posted by P.Haire View Post

to reiterate, i'm the guy holding the byaahhh sign. yes, that's a photo of the this year's fan guide.

PM your full name,
                                PM Subject "FORMULA DRIFT Atlanta TICKETS"

remember to please tell your friends about Formula Drift Atlanta!!

thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X