X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck to him will definetly catch the new jersey event

Comment

Originally posted by NHDrifter View Post
      Aww man. Wish I wasnt trapped over here on the east coast. West coast has so much going on!

plenty of venues to slide at on the east coast..... im sure you know this though.

Comment

Good luck out there Nick. I actually saw him drive & he's actually really good at drifting!

Comment

Best of luck. I hope everything is working out for you and your family.

Comment

*facepalm*

Comment

new pics

heres a few pics of the car recently....as of last night the car is totally ready to compete!!!!

Comment

...not going to lie Nick, that badge is pretty dope!...good luck this year....I'm ready to see you continue on with what you started with NOPI!

PS. I had to do some work this weekend and every other monday for the TNA shows and I saw your dad sitting with all the wrestlers watching the show. He looked like he is pretty stoked to be back in his element!

Comment

Looks nice! You have the right tires on there anyway.

Comment

Glad everything seems to work out for you Nick! By the way, nobody seems to care about us, but we have pretty sick Drift competitions here in Canada with the DMCC! You guys should definitely check it out !

Comment

You mean these shots weren't from the motion picture 'Death Race'?

OUch, j/k j/k.

Best of luck, again. I really hope you make it big.

Comment

Good Work, Nick with KIOTT. Yeah, hopefully we can get more tracks, we all know we can really use them.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_h View Post
                          people on other forums thought i put kiott on the side of car bc it was paying for this....not true. completely outta pocket here...privateer style trying to raise awareness for kiott and make it bigger and more popular...
                          will your Z be at the track in 2011?

Comment

What is Kiott?

Comment

Nvm just checked it out. Sounds cool.

Comment

Good to see you working at it. The car looks cool and well made. 4.2 TT? thats just wack.
                                Just some time ago was googling what has happend to you since you stoped racing at FD.
                                So keep at it. Hope to watch you drift on FD livestream soon (if that is your goal at some point)

Comment

Working...
                                X