• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Miss FD, Miki Taka, Import Tuner Interview

2009 Miss FD, Miki Taka, Import Tuner Interview
    http://www.importtuner.com/models/im...initi_g35.html

Miki Taka - 2009 Miss Formula D

2009 Miss Formula D Bikini
    Little known fact: you own a G35 coupe. Are we going to be seeing you drift your Infiniti any time soon?
    You know, I had considered hooking up my car and trying my luck with drifting but it's unlikely that I'll actually end up doing it. I'm involved with so many projects I wouldn't even know when to start!

If you ever do, holla! Our edit team of three would gladly help. If you could pick any car to build, what would it be?
    If I were to build my own drift car, I'd definitely go with the G35 coupe. It's a rear-wheel-drive car that already packs a punch! We'd have to pump up the horsepower but I'd probably keep the stock Brembos. Suspension is a must and I'd throw on a tight-*Censored**Censored**Censored* exhaust.

As all exhausts should be. Now that the season is over, so is the need for politics. Let's get down and dirty. In your opinion, who's the best drifter?
    All season, I made it a point not to pick favorites. Now that the season is over, I still wouldn't know who I'd pick. Based on stats alone, I'm torn between Chris Forsberg, who won the 2009 season, and Ryan Tuerck, who took Second.

Who should pack up their bald-*Censored**Censored**Censored* tires and go home?
    There are no drivers who stand out as being particularly bad, so again, I can't pick a worst one. When it comes down to it, I'm usually a fan of the underdog. I came to learn with this sport, like many others, every now and again the underdog can surprise us. Like Round 6 in Sonoma, CA, when Stephan Verdier took First on the podium for his very first time. He was so excited and I was very happy for him!

So Stephan Verdier's your pick for worst drifter. I'll make sure to let him know that. [laughter] Kidding. For a Frenchie, he's cool. Who would win the ESL award?
    So delicately put! You know, there were a few times that I could've used a translator when interviewing some of the Japanese drivers, so I'd say that it wouldn't hurt for them to learn some English. On the reverse, it would be good for me to be fluent in Japanese, as well.

Hai! If you had to place a bet on the 2010 season, who would you put your money on?
    Ryan Tuerck, because I just love those baby blues!

Little known fact: You swing both ways, which is totally 'Rawr!'. As someone who can appreciate the female form, who has the hottest umbrella girls.
    Oh damn, that's a tough one! It would be a tie between Falken and Hankook. They are all very attractive, sweet girls.

For a Ménage-à-twizzle between an import model and drifter sandwich, who would the buns be?
    In this line of work, I certainly get my share of eye candy. I can name a few hotties . . . but for now, my lips are sealed!

CONTINUE HERE..
    http://www.importtuner.com/models/im...initi_g35.html
Working...
X