No announcement yet.

LANCE FELICIANO @ XDC l

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lance,good luck this weekend bro...and thanks for stopping by our store today to get your tires mounted...americas tire in carson,ca..if you need anything else,stop by and well take care of it for you or if you just wanna stop by and say whats up..go get um!!!!

Comment

Thanks Mark. Also Thank you to America's tire in carson for mounting my rims and tires. they have been helping for years and can't thank them enough. Arnel and staff are most def. good peoples. so if your ever in need of tires in the (310) area make sure you stop by America's tire in carson ,ca.

Comment

With Time running out we knew we had to rush.

so Duc and Cez from wrench pro. jumped on the cage work right away.

double teamed.

Door bars done!

mean while the bumpers and panels came from paint to get put on.

they got a lil beat up on the ride to the shop. But i don't care at this point ill run anything. lol

Car could look better. but glad its all one color. haha

we ended the nite at 5 am

Were almost there.

just want to really thank Cez and Duc for pushing hard to make this happen for me. Its nice to know i got some good peps around me. Thanks for Rommel and Tree coming down to help. couldn't have got this far with out them.

Comment

Seriously it's about time you return to competing. Surprised the car is not red. :P

Comment

congrats on the p4 qualifying effort....great job...good luck again bro!!!

-Mark

Comment

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitvid.com/player/417DB"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.twitvid.com/player/417DB" quality="high" allowscriptaccess="always" allowNetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" height="344" width="425"></object>

Comment

Comment

nice wheels!!! hahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X