No announcement yet.

Skyline in 07'???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The g35 is going to be an infinity not the skyline in the US. I already saw the g35 in the commercial yesterday. The g35 looks almost the same as the 350z.

Comment

yes, they are simular but, the G35 has a slightly longer wheel base...
      i believe 6 in'.. but don't quote me on that.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
        When people speak about america getting the new "skyline" they always mean the GT-R and GT-S sport models. We all know our G35 is the same as the skyline sold in japan. But right now there is no v/r35 sport model of the skyline.
        Heard of the Skyline 350GT? yea its the same as the coupe track model

Comment

The next generation GT R is a K car????
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectD
            Heard of the Skyline 350GT? yea its the same as the coupe track model
            UGLY!!

Comment

From wat I've heard is that the 07 model skyline will come out under the skyline name. The question is weither it will be a nissa skyline or an infinity skyline. As for the g35 its just the non turbo version of the skyline. Another note is that the new model skyline might have the same engine as the 350z but with turbo. Vq35dett

Comment

NO it's gonna be a 3.3

Comment

All the info out right now is rumors, although a destroked twin turbo version of the 350Zs motor would make alot of sence. It just simply hasnt been desided yet, and if it has been nissan hasnt said anything about it yet, as far as i know.

Comment

Originally posted by Drifting Rox
                    From wat I've heard is that the 07 model skyline will come out under the skyline name. The question is weither it will be a nissa skyline or an infinity skyline. As for the g35 its just the non turbo version of the skyline. Another note is that the new model skyline might have the same engine as the 350z but with turbo. Vq35dett
                    It will NOT be a Skyline. I think it will also be NA.

Comment

Their was a nissan press release in the begining of the year in Japan that a friend of mine attented.

They brefly discussed the upcoming GTR at the end of the presentation ......Points that they did make clear were...

-3.3 twin turbo VQ with electronicly assisted turbos
                      -Electro magnetic cultch
                      -Based off the nissan skyline 350GT chassi
                      and will go on sale in 07 as a 08 model.....

-yes these are subjected to change but this info was stated by the pres. of Nissan Japan.

Got to some the GTR message boards and do a search....
                      their is a print out of the statement...

just adding some info,

Paul

Comment

Is it just me or does the old R32 - R34 's look better than the "newer versions"

Comment

old news..... =p

Comment

For those who haven't quite grasped it yet, there will never be a Skyline GT-R again. The Skyline and GT-R are now two seperate cars. So, we'll be getting the "Infiniti GT-R" and Japan will get the "Nissan GT-R". It's going to have a completely different body from the G35, as well as a different drivetrain.

As many people are groaning about the loss of the RB series engines, consider that Nissan ran the GT-Rs in JGTC with VQ35DETT engines for the last two years.

Comment

yeap.... this has been posted on many nissan forums.... it's kinda too bad... but I guess nissan feels a need for evolution of the "R" car

Comment

Working...
                              X