SAMUEL HUBINETTE, Two-Car Team for 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

"We are now 1 day away from the tech day.
      The suspension got all done over the weekend. The Weld wheels arrived on
      Monday and we put on the BFGoodrich tires to put it on the ground.
      AIT delivered the carbon fiber doors, fenders, hood and trunk on
      Thursday. The engine was a week and a half delayed so that’s been
      quite frustrating. The good thing is that we got to use another engine
      for the engine mounts. The engine is arriving today…
      The design wrap should arrive on Thursday from competition graphics
      and be wrapped on Friday night.
      At the same time we been working on our rig and truck. We got a 48″
      trailer and a Dodge truck getting prepped too.
      The Viper is waiting on parts to be modified for ACP. It is
      competition ready but need to be prepped and fitted with his seats.
      It’s all coming down to the last week and Brad an the boys at ES Motorsports are doing a great job to get the car ready in time. "

Comment

sounds weird but damn I'm really pulling for these guys!

Comment

Comment

I'm not really an American muscle fan, but I have to give credit where credit is due. Sam is one of the few drivers I've seen with enough trust in himself and his team to pick cars that you wouldn't normally see in the drift scene and drive them. Diversity makes every sport fun so I commend him for doing this. (even though the car isn't my favorite)

Comment

Doesn't look like his carbon fiber panels & doors are lining up quite as well as Gittin's do. Is this due to the last minute assembly or the quality of the parts?

Comment

yeah im not really digging it in the low/fitment/wheels department

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower View Post
                  Doesn't look like his carbon fiber panels & doors are lining up quite as well as Gittin's do. Is this due to the last minute assembly or the quality of the parts?
                  It's definitely not the quality of the panels. AIT makes great pieces. The reason that the doors/fenders weren't perfectly aligned yesterday is because we were in a hurry to get to UTI for tech day. We literally pulled up to the parking lot at 2:30 (our inspection time). All of the "pretty" stuff will be fixed before media day next week.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                    I'm kinda looking for a good fab shop in riverside.
                    I got a shop in riverside that does some great fab work. Shoot me a PM

Comment

Originally posted by brad_manka View Post
                      It's definitely not the quality of the panels. AIT makes great pieces. The reason that the doors/fenders weren't perfectly aligned yesterday is because we were in a hurry to get to UTI for tech day. We literally pulled up to the parking lot at 2:30 (our inspection time). All of the "pretty" stuff will be fixed before media day next week.
                      Awesome, can't wait to see it finished!

Comment

Man what great news! Glad to see my favorite driver with his own team this year. Even more stoked to see him in the challenger. I got all excited in 08' when i saw the Challenger at Sema. To bad it can't be utilized. Seems like such a waste of work.
                        New cars looking great. Though weren't there some issues with the Charger? Being to top heavy or somthing of that matter? Hopfully the Challenger won't have the same issues.

Good luck Sam.

Comment

<object width='428' height='352' classid='clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' id='SFID016554228495806456'><param name='movie' value='http://www.streetfire.net/flash/SPlayer.swf' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' /><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always' /><param name='wmode' value='transparent' /><param name='allowfullscreen' value='true' /><param name='FlashVars' value='&video=5a960bda-7f5d-49ab-afdb-9d4801615d7b&servicecfg=386'/><embed src='http://www.streetfire.net/flash/SPlayer.swf' flashvars='video=5a960bda-7f5d-49ab-afdb-9d4801615d7b&servicecfg=386' allowfullscreen='true' wmode='transparent' width='428' height='352' allowscriptaccess='always' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' /></object><br/><a href='http://www.streetfire.net/video/this-is-not-samuel-hubinette_759780.htm'>This is NOT Samuel Hubinette</a>

Comment

/\ Linky no worky /\

Comment

Originally posted by 5150 Cruiser View Post
                              /\ Linky no worky /\
                              the previous post? if so you might need to update flash

Comment

Got it to work. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X