x-box online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x-box online

anyone know where i can get halo online, i searched google but half the links were to e-bay and the other half were in german or something. thanks for your help.

!

dayum since ur in minnesota must be harder but where i would look is at a game stop some kind of comp store belive it or not it might be there since xbox is made by microsoft

ex: gamestop, blockbuster,

Comment

I dont really see how this relates to drifting but I'll help you out anyway. I used to work at GameCrazy- for those of you that have never heard of it- its the store that is link with hollywood video. Anyway, besides the computer you cant play Halo online. You would have to wait on Halo 2 to come out. I dont really know the release date cuz they keep pushing it back plus I havent worked there for like 3 months. Anyway you might want to try EB-Gamestop- or GameCrazy if theres one by you house.GAME ON!!!

Comment

U can just play socom2 online for the ps2!!! Its really fun and the harddrive is coming out as well. You dont have to pay for online on the ps2!!! Well....They do have halo online for the computer

Comment

I have halo on my computer but not on x box.

Comment

sorry its not related to drifting.

i know there is a way to play halo online with your x-box, ive done it before at a friends house gamespot used to do it i downloaded it and it didnt work, i was just wondering.

Comment

Working...
            X