X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did You Know?

The touges in the game are real touges in Japan

Comment

holy hell that game takes the steering wheel for ps2 i have it how fun would that be

Comment

WAIT JUST A GODDARN MINUTE!

Hey, I didn't see the FD or the newer Supra in there... they have a 64 PS suzuki, but they are missing 2 world famous japanese supercars? They must have just forgot to put them on that page. I mean, they got the R34...
        I hope Kaido Battle 2 comes out here in north america, I actually enjoyed TXR3 for the few days I rented it for.

Comment

maybe they couldn't get the licenses for them...being as they are 2 flagship cars of the "import scene" especilly the supra MK. IV i bet mazda and toyota wanted HELLA money for them... i am still just really happy that i can drive a nissan super march..... super-charged and turbo 1 liter.......and the subaru STi 22b "the impreza dreams are made of"

adam "what no mazda familia gt-r?.... the 323 gets no love" loehmann

Comment

DX I'm not going to tell you that you are the coolest person in the entire world, i'm gonna leave you to wonder what i'm thinking

Plinker, yea thats the one brother. That thing is the best intro movie I have ever seen. So so so so Japanese that I want to cry.

Boo Hoo i'm not there and you are. Woe is me

Comment

The FD has to be definately in it because they should it in one of the videos. It was painted with chameleon paint though, yuck.

Comment

some translation for you

>‚±‚±‚Å‚ÍAƒQ[ƒ€ŠJŽn“–‰‚ɃvƒŒƒCƒ„[‚ªw“ü‚·‚鎖‚Ì‚Å‚«‚éŽÔŽí‚Ì‚Ý‚ðЉ‚Ü‚·B

here is the list of the cars players can "buy" at the start of the game.

I'm upset they don't have a cappuccino and they have normal cultus(swift) instead of the legendary GT-i..

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth

Plinker, yea thats the one brother. That thing is the best intro movie I have ever seen. So so so so Japanese that I want to cry.

Boo Hoo i'm not there and you are. Woe is me
                  Yeah Genki does good jobs with their intros ever since the Tokyo Highway race games..... I used to just turn on the games and watch the intros

Comment

ooooOOOooo

Comment

here's a article on it hopefully it'll come out
                      http://ps2.ign.com/articles/496/496331p1.html

Comment

I just got it a few days ago and it's a tough game. Tough......but a lot of fun. And for anyone thats getting it heres a tip: Start w/ a front wheel drive car. Do not be fooled by the Levin and Trueno when you start, they are AE85's and incredibly slow.

Comment

A FWD car in drifting???????????? OMG The horror, no way a FF cant drift, aliens can't drift, pizzas can't drift, monkeys with rubber pants and hoses can't drift.............. Nothing can drift, it was all stories mothers told to naughty children to scare them when they were bad. You were all fooled.

A fwd huh, thats pretty cool. When my copy gets here after my ticket to Japan, i'll check that out.

Comment

well I guess to get used to the physics.... plus I guess the game isn't all about drifting it could be about grip too

Comment

Just wondering how do you use the slide card? I ordered it and it came in today but what do you do with it? It didn't come with any directions or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by driftdreams360
                                Just wondering how do you use the slide card? I ordered it and it came in today but what do you do with it? It didn't come with any directions or anything.
                                Hope this helps ya...

http://www.the-console-corner.com/slide_card_usage.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X