No announcement yet.

Let's Bring Drifting Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I have a family now" is just a bullsh!t excuse. If you can't make time for your hobbies or your passions, they never were in the first place.

Comment

I don't know, when your a young single man you have money and time to waste. When you start a family a child overtime cost much more then any drift car would. And they become (or should become) your passion. My hat goes off too anyone who can juggle all at once. But I also wont down somebody who sacrifices their hobby for the sake of ones family.

Me personal, I don't think drifting has died at all. Just got a bit too commercial for some people (not really for me). I think some of us need to learn to separate the corporate entertaining side of drifting from the good fun grassroots side of the sport.
      Last edited by Bebop; 03-29-2010, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Drifting is in the heart when you have to juggle/debate things that you need to pay for lol.

I actually cant wait to get back stateside.. japan is fun.. but all of you guys are back there and things are blowing up!!!!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
          "I have a family now" is just a bullsh!t excuse. If you can't make time for your hobbies or your passions, they never were in the first place.

like i said, not everybody is so lucky to be financed by mommy and daddy.

i never let my dreams die, just put my goals aside and let my responsibility be my priority.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
            I'm glad all of your friends sold their drifters for fail-wheel-drive cars. That means they only were drifting because it was "cool" and they are trendy. Drifting is not a trend. I'm glad to see them go.
            Agreed.

Drifting isn't dead, nor is it dying. Events get bigger every year, fresh new pro faces, the am scene is getting HUGE in the states.

This forum seems pretty damn dead though. I dont post much because i dont see a whole lot of traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by Dori Star View Post
              i've been dead for the past 3 years, but now i'm back, and ready to bring the scene back. I'm very sad that all the people i used to hang out with have sold their 240's, 86's, fc's, fd's, etc. for fwd-fail. I want to bring back the scene, the fun, the thrill of it all, donut competitions, gymkhana fun, canyon runs, who's down to bring it back? all i want to know is: who's coming with me?

1. Dori Star - GC8 Sedan
              sounds good, stop by our booth at Long Beach

Comment

Working...
              X