(LIVE-VIDEO FEEDBACK) FORMULA DRIFT Long Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Manny,

Glad you liked it, I've passed along your suggestions to our team. Be sure to jump into the chat room and say hi for Rd. 2

Originally posted by mannynj View Post
    Hey, 1st the liveStream was just GREAT, I literary just sat all afternoon at my computer to watch formula D. Looking forwand to watching Road Atlanta, since i was going to drive down there from New Jersey with a few Friends and family but it aint happening nomore and i cant afford the trip by myself, i guess i just wait for New Jersey.

Anyways, besides a few things already mentioned by others
    the top 16 ceremony was not shown completely, only saw the drivers presentantion but not the burnouts and or the other cool stuff the drivers do together. Alse i like to see more interaction with the whole event, the car show, the pits, the drivers during break after the top 32. Girls man!!! i wanna see the girls!!!
    A camara at the starting line will be nice to see the car and the drivers before they take off. If u could get audio from each individual camara it would be great to get the full car sound and loudness experiense like in a live formula D event.

All in all it was much more than i expected the liveStream would be before i saw it

Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
    X