Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT New Jersey June 4-5 2010

(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT New Jersey June 4-5 2010

Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.
    Example; Why do you want to go? What are you looking forward to?

Old Ticket Contest Thread for reference;
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...th-2009-a.html

i would like a ticket to go to the formula drift competition ,cause i am very intrested in drifting and i have never been to a formula drift competition in my life and i would love to go.. the other is what i would like to see there , is the most amazing and beautiful sounds and sights of the screeching tires and the once in a lifetime corral of sick cars that love to slide arround and make people happy also wanting to enjoy the smell of burnt rubber and the excitement of the vendors and life of the drift scene .. thank you

chris conner
    clinton indiana

Comment

please set me up with a ticket I haven't been to a drifting comp in soooo long. drifting is all I ever talk about to anyone and I've been a member of this sight since 04 and have 3 fc's on my resume. my last rx7 was stolen so i haven't actually drifted in a bit but theres a diabolical plan in the works for an FD strictly for time attack/drift since I finally started my career. i need some inspiration and theres no feeling like the one you get when you see and hear those fully tuned rides slide around. i miss the drift scene so much (sadface). As far as what I'm looking forward to? umm drifting and hot babes! and being around people who love drifting as much as I do (regular boring people think i'M CRazy)

Comment

I would love a ticket because I love drifting. I'm from the area and give my all to local drifting. I started TriStateDrift.com a couple of months ago to help grow the sport on a local level. If I go I will definitely be taking pictures for everyone to see, and I make it feel like you were there, by taking pictures of EVERYTHING. I'm pushing the sport(locally nationally) with all my mite. Aside from that I just started drifting legally and attending all the local events, I would love a chance to see the pro scene(something I hope to be a part of one day- any aspect of it). I put everything into drifting/cars etc, and think it would be SICK to see what it can lead to in the future if I do the right things with it. I really would love a ticket.. I've never been to a Pro Drift event. I support your site because BigGameHit and boxmod are the two that talked me out of street drifting.. which I now (honestly) see is actually not fun dangerous and stupid lol... and I encourage safe drifting at the site. Oh and I'm trying to see pro video/photo -graphers doing their thing... and I'm a Matt Powers supporter. That would be sick to see him.

David, TriStateDrift.com, the only tickets I am ever "given" are for moving violations lol

I put it on my site: Drifting.com Ticket Giveaway
        Last edited by TriStateDrift; 05-10-2010, 11:05 AM.

Comment

I'd like to cheer on D-Mac, last time I saw him was at Silverstone. Plus I can take my wife and create a fan.

Comment

I want to go to see Round 3 of the Formula D Championship because Drifting is AAWESOMELY AWESOME!
            I am most looking forward to see underdog’s rain SUPREME in the competition.
            It’s great to see the LITTLE guy do well in drifting competitions.

Being that it’s in Wall, NJ and its DRIFTING! I am looking forward to see Drivers whip it into the first corner!! as fast as possible ALONG THE WALL.
            My cousin is also coming from 2400 miles away to go to the event and I am bring him from NY.

I deserve tickets to the Event Plain and Simple I love Drifting and It loves Me!
            YEEEEEEAAAAAOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Comment

Why not? Being an Atlantian, I witnessed FD Atlanta, and much to my sadness the Takata Racing Corvette wasn't there. So, if it was to be present, that right there is enough incentive. I mean, Corvettes? Mustangs? Camaro's? Challengers?

... all drifting? Wouldn't miss it for the world!

Plus I've never witnessed drifting on a race track beyond what I have seen here in Atlanta region.

Comment

I deserve 10 free tickets because I always get yelled at by one FD official before the weekend is over no matter where Im at. LOL

Comment

I Dorifuto, therefore I am...

Comment

i need d1 one tickets for me and my broke a$$ friends lol we'll probably all pile into one gutted 240 like sardines and split gas to get there. We need every extra cent of our money for tires the east coast event we try to attend when were not scrounging around for money to pay for the high cost of living. mainly are high insurance rates for driving like douche's because theres not events to satisfy are urges to slide.

so please give some broke north jersey kids some d1 one tickets lol

Comment

SO, we are road tripping to NJ for this. Can I have ticket? I promise to bring at least one sign and up to half a dozen Rowdy friends. Below is a picture of what the signs and friends may look like.

Comment

I believe that I deserve a ticket, because I have already spent all of my money on my car just to keep it running and I need to save what little bit of money I have left for coilovers for my MR2 so that I can go experience my own drifting fun (that's right...MR2 drifting!!) .

Considering how amazing it was to watch Darren McNamara's performance at Wall speedway last year, I am extremely excited to see if he can perform up to that level again, or perhaps even beyond that level. I am also looking forward to seeing if anyone will be able to match him, because last year it seemed as though no one could match his performance at Wall.

I have gone to almost every NJ formula D event and I look forward to it all year, but I am really strapped for cash this year so it would be extremely awesome if I could get a free ticket. Thanks for reading.
                        Last edited by Inferno; 05-23-2010, 08:25 PM.

Comment

I've been going to the Wall FD events for years, and I think it's time I get a break on the entry price lol. I am broke as hell, having spent all my money on my car and gas, I don't really have any left. I am aspiring to drift myself, but doing it the hard and unique way, converting an old Impreza to rwd and customizing it to drift specifications.

I'm really excited about this year, especially with Matt Powers S14 now being sponsored, I expect a great performance from him, as well as the rest of the drivers.

Oh yeah, and FORMULA DRIFT AND DRIFTING.COM ARE ****ING AWESOME!!

So give me a free ticket!! =D lol

Comment

sooo...
                            this gonna happen?

Comment

Please PM your FULL names by Friday night so we can submit the list to FD on time. We do NOT have enough tickets so please respond ASAP

chris2low
                              spiritofFC3s
                              TriStateDrift
                              Boyracer
                              antolicious
                              Stormhammer
                              Nemesis Digital
                              jefferz
                              P.Haire
                              Inferno
                              WhiteyMcWhite

Comment