The bike scene in Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bike scene in Japan

I see these pictures of all these dope JDM drift machines coming from the land of the rising sun..but what about us motorcycle heads? Just wondering if the street bike scene was huge in japan as well. I'd like to see a picture of a japanese persons bike...if anyone happens to have one. I am curious as to the style they like to rock.
    Last edited by Logan; 03-09-2004, 08:08 PM.

hows this
    Attached Files

Comment

or this
      Attached Files

Comment

or one could choose this
        Attached Files

Comment

haha damn..please tell me that is not the "in thing" over there...

Comment

if your a bosozuku then thats the only way to ride. 2 miles an hour so everybody sees you and the engine runnin out on the revlimiter so those that dont see you can hear you. Wait till you see 300 of these bastards rollin down the street man your ears will bleed from the noise.

Comment

hahaha wow..so bosozoku = bike gangs? So there are no guys that take their bikes out on the wangan or anything like that over there? I dunno..im still uneasy on the whole rainbow bright bike idea
              Last edited by Logan; 03-09-2004, 08:37 PM.

Comment

oh you meen the dudes that run their GSX1100 at almost 180mph. Yea I used to but people get killed by idiots that dont look before they turn. or the aholes that dont stop at lights. I have been hit three times by these fools. So I keep my bike parked.

Comment

I hear that. I didn't say I was personally into flying like that...that's just a death wish. I just got my bike, and am learning to ride slow right now..then endurance. But I will prolly be joining the chair force soon and wondering what'll happen when I take my CBR600 over there and encounter these bosozoku....

Comment

I would seriously love to see someone doin a stand up on one of thoose. Those bikes are definitly different imo.

Comment

seems kinda hard to take a biker gang seriously if there riding those.

Comment

Doesnt bosozuku translate into something like "violent race clan"? And also, are the bosozuku the same as the speed tribes?

Comment

man..i want to do a bike al bosozoku style here...just for shits and giggles...so can anyone hook me up with one of them bozo horns?

Comment

haha yeah that would be quite the thing. Are those the origional fairings just mounted ten feet higher?
                            Last edited by Logan; 03-10-2004, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Logan
                              haha damn..please tell me that is not the "in thing" over there...
                              soooooooooooooooooooooooo JDM

Comment

Working...
                              X