No announcement yet.

Did you name your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I call it whatever swear word rolls off the time of my tongue when it craps on me. I think I may have even invented a few words here and there.

Comment

i juz call it baby... ok from now on its BART!

Comment

god i wish i had a car...
        or even a van...
        or a motorbike...
        maybe even a go-kart...

DAMN SPOILED KIDS!!!

Comment

Yeah I call all my ladies(cars) baby, but my silver FC is Vanessa. ooolala.

Comment

I named my car takuya. Seing that the car is from japan and made from a japanese company, i thought i would give it a japanese name. Sound reasonable? don't u think.

Comment

Celina. (Celica.)

Comment

First, let me say that im 13 and too young to drive. But, I used to street race and desert wash race my Go-Kart. I never named it, but now I call it P.O.S. That would be because I bought a Holley NOS kit for it. It was before they had the "for 1 cylinder engine" kits like they have now. Basically, It screwed my engine over. So, now I need a new engine.

Comment

h8 sil-beeeerr!!!!!111one.. liess, that fc is so pretty :O
                  once i get mines....it will be the YOROKOBU BEAT! -_=;;
                  but for now i guess im still gon be riding silly AC transit

Comment

I never named my 190E. My S14 will have a name depending on its color. I'm likely gonna name it after a Eurobeat song. If it's red, probably "Supersonic Fire", if it's that gold color, "Golden Age", etc.

Or, I may just name it "fourteen"

Silvia is an obvious one, too.

Or possibly Sierra.(the radio code for the letter "S")

Comment

lmfao... spock, I just spat coke everywhere and had to change my pants...

My Camaro is named Brittany Lynn. You always need a middle name for when you give her a stern growl. I call her Stupid B*tch when she doesnt do what I want, like I do all my women... (just dont tell my g/f that cause it never actualy comes out of my mouth.. hehe)
                      Most of the time she just gets called baby though...

Comment

RE: lmfao... spock, I just spat coke everywhere and had to change my pants...

You've been a great audience. I'm here all week.

Comment

My car is called "The Fish" ...and no, that is not a Jesus reference.

Comment

Working...
                          X