Gt4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gt4

when is Gran Turismo 4 coming out? not the prologue one but the real gran turismo 4?

Currently, it's supposed to come out end of June or beginning of July.....but it's already been set back several times, don't be surprised if it happens again.

Comment

they keeep on pushing dates back so much its ridiculous

Comment

I so wished this one would have come out on PC, not much of a console fan myself, too restrictive and outdated quickly. PC offers so much more...

I'm sure that sentence in of itself can start its own little flame war, lol.

Comment

I thought it was April 28.

Comment

its worth it!!!11

Comment

yea i will wait for as long as they need...because i use to play a game and everyone was hounding them about getting it out...so they were rushing...they released it early and it was total *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*...i dont want that...ill give em time to work everything out to make the game PERFECT!! its gonna be awsome

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by ZDriftGuy31
                yea i will wait for as long as they need...because i use to play a game and everyone was hounding them about getting it out...so they were rushing...they released it early and it was total *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*...i dont want that...ill give em time to work everything out to make the game PERFECT!! its gonna be awsome

Rob
                To me Gran Turismo 3 didn't have enough cars at all, they need as many cars as possible so that everyone can enjoy the game, I like japanese cars only but one BMW come on.

Comment

haha well my friend your gonna like GT4...its suppose to have some odd 500 cars and a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* load of domestics

Rob

Comment

gt4

i personally can wait as long as they need

i read on a website that there will be some form of a exterior upgrade(like in gran turismo one when you got around 80,000 you could add race decals to pretty much every car)i think thats the part that ill love the most...........next to the amount of cars

Comment

all this talk about GT4 and noone mentions the GT-FOUR!! hehe

there...much better!!

To keep on topic, the ST185 GT-Four is available in GT4....I played it at Tokyo Auto Salon and got hooked...now I gotta get me a PS2 just for that game!!

Comment

HMMMM now that were on topic, has anyone set spring rates on GT3 cars the same as D1GP cars? My fav. GT3 drifter (trueno) has the same spring rate as Ueo's car and it rox!

Comment

Originally posted by miniflex

now I gotta get me a PS2 just for that game!!
                          I'm in the same boat -_-

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                            HMMMM now that were on topic, has anyone set spring rates on GT3 cars the same as D1GP cars? My fav. GT3 drifter (trueno) has the same spring rate as Ueo's car and it rox!
                            just wonderin.. how'd u get the specs on his car? can u get specs on the other d1 cars?

Comment

silly rabbits, gt4 won't be out till NOVEMBER.

how you get ueo's specs?

Comment

Working...
                              X